NEWS – We had a busy week here at The Gadgeteer. We posted 15 reviews and 11 news posts. I was surprised how popular the SOG mini multi-tool pocket knife and Leatherman Bond multi-tool news posts were. They each got 1000’s of views. That tells me that EDC and multi-tool news and reviews should be a priority so challenge accepted. 🙂 Please check out the full listing below of all our reviews and news from the past 7 days. Enjoy!
- TaoTronics WiFi Mesh Router Review
- Tribit StormBox Pro portable Bluetooth speaker – a bigger and badder Stormbox
- Dyson Lightcycle Morph desk lamp review – Is there such a thing as a luxury lamp?
- Tablo DUAL HDMI 2-tuner OTA DVR review
- Pomabrush electric toothbrush review
- Ecovacs DEEBOT N8 Pro+ robot vacuum/mop review
- Julie’s favorite gear, CONTRE Swan two-way radios, Proscenic A9 Air Purifier, and more – Review updates
- Fender Mustang Micro guitar amp review – Your guitar’s new best friend
- Mecool Now Android TV device with video calling review
- Vava USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air review
- Govee Glow LED Table Lamp review
- COTRE Swan Two-Way Radios review
- Baseus 100W GaN2 chargers review
- Astrea ONE water bottle review – Fights pollution two ways!
- Ocushield blue light blocking glasses review
- EPOS GTW270 Hybrid Wireless Earbuds review
- Think you’re unique? Find out with HowManyOfMe.com
- This EDC multi-tool has a built-in bit toolbox
- Deal of the day – Save 22% on a mini portable video projector
- Leatherman goes back to where it all started with their new Bond multi-tool
- Amazon gives Aukey the boot!
- Deal of the day – You’ll be cool when you save 40% on this oscillating fan
- Reclaim floor space with the Bike Nook bicycle storage solution
- Victorinox makes the PERFECT nail clippers for your EDC
- Build your perfect gear bag with Brightline modular bags
- SOG’s EDC Mini Multitool Pocket Knife is tiny but mighty
- The most expensive EDC pen you won’t be able to get out of your head