As a gadgeteer, I love computers and gear, but I also love carrying those gadgets in nice cases to protect them. Toffee is no stranger as a brand to the site, so I was finally able to get my hands on a nice looking leather sleeve for my MacBook Pro. The Toffee slim leather sleeve […]
Over Christmas, I finally jumped into the MacBook scene and picked up a 13″ MacBook Pro with Retina display. The first thing I thought when I bought it was, “I need to find some sort of case for this expensive laptop!” For the first few months, I carried the laptop in two hands always, and
The “new phone” experience just isn’t complete until you’ve gotten a new case for it, am I right? The nice thing about getting a new iPhone is that you’re sure there’s going to be a plethora of cases offered for it, so you’ll have plenty of options. If you like to use your iPhone naked,
I am a fan of products that help protect, organize and transport our many small EDC items and mobile devices. RichWorks’ USA handmade products caught my eye recently. Consisting of simple, clean designs in multiple, customizable color combinations and durable, quality materials like 500D Nylon exterior (and microsuede interior on some), YKK brass zippers and
When I leave the relatively controlled world of our home, I typically carry my MacBook Pro in either my Colonel Littleton No. 1943 Navigator bag or booq Boa Flow backpack depending on what type of outing I am going on. Both of these tech-bags are pretty big and while not bulky, are not small either.
I typically carry my gear around with me in the Colonel Littleton No. 1943 Navigator bag I reviewed last year. But there are those occasions where I want my iPad mini with me either totally by itself or in something like my gi/sports bag. In both situations, I do not want my tablet rattling around
So you’ve bought a Google Nexus 7 Android tablet and want to keep it looking shiny and new, right? The Rickshaw Nexus 7 Sleeve will easily do that for you and you can even have it made to your own favorite color specifications.
Our friends at WaterField Designs have just announced a nice collection of Google Nexus 7 sized sleeves and cases. There are 7 products that are perfectly sized to hold the new Nexus 7 Android tablet or another similarly sized device such as the Kindle Fire, Barnes & Noble Nook and other 7 inch tablets. The
Ask any iPad owner and they will tell you that taking good care of the iPad is their number one priority. I’m sure many iPad owners have a microfiber cloth to wipe down the “fingerprint magnet” screen and some sort of protective back cover or sleeve to protect the “scratch magnet” backing. As for myself, I
Australian based company foof offers handmade protective fabric sleeves for the MacBook, iPad, iPhone and other devices. These sleeves have a simple open topped design void of zippers, velcro flaps, etc. Available in a variety of eye catching fabrics that will appeal to both men and women, they have a soft lining that will protect
The iPad really wants to travel with you. More than any other computer I have ever used, this device just begs to be taken on trips out of the house. With its huge glass screen, however, what to carry it in becomes a question of real importance very soon after acquiring one. The fine folks
Saddleback Leather Company offers a variety of rugged leather bags, suitcases, duffles, wallets and accessories that have earned the reputation of becoming heirloom quality items that your family will fight over after you’re dead. I don’t know if Macbook Pro laptops will be around at the time of my demise, but if they are, I
After one month, I’m still loving my iPad. 90% of the time it’s left sitting on my coffee table at home, but the other 10% of the time I carry it with me to other locations via my gear bag. I haven’t found the perfect play through case for it yet and am not sure
Amazon didn’t show Kindle 2 owners any love when it came to including a case for the ebook reader. If you’re still trying to find a case to protect your reader, you might want to head over to OCTO Style and check out several of their offerings, including their seamless leather sleeve. It’s made from
Skooba’s new Netbook Neo Sleeve is a form-fitting, padded neoprene zippered case that protects your 10 inch netbook from everyday abuse such as bumps and scratches. You can carry the Neo by itself with the included shoulder strap or inside another larger gear bag. There’s even a zipper compartment on the front that provides space