NEWS – It’s time to grab your favorite beverage, put on your comfy pants, plop down on the couch, and check out a list of everything that we posted this week on The Gadgeteer. I’m sure you missed some articles and this is your chance to catch up.
- Yes Plz coffee subscription service review – Fresh coffee delivered to your door, yes please
- VGO Outdoors Crossbody Bag review – A sling or a messenger bag, you decide
- Poloroid Hi-Print printer, Hugolog lock, Airdog air purifier, and more – Review updates
- WaterField Wag Hip Pack and Wag Dog Collar and Leash review
- SwitchBot Curtain system review – Make any curtain remote controlled
- Dragon Touch Classic 15 digital photo frame review
- UAG Plyo Series Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G Case review
- Kyvol Vigoair HD3 Cool Mist Humidifier review
- Third Eye TE14 headlamp review
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 review – A heater, fan, and air purifier all-in-one unit
- Mobile Pixels DUEX Plus dual monitor screen review – add a sliding second screen to your laptop
- TaoTronics Ice Maker review
- Speck Presidio2 Pro iPhone 12 Pro Max case review
- Bluetti AC200P 2000Wh/2000W Portable Power Station review – all the power you need!
- Ekster Parliament wallet review
- Choetech Bluetooth 5.0 TWS earbuds review
- The Meatstick X review – A wireless meat thermometer for your cooking adventures
- Rock Space GaN Super Fast Charge Set Review
- Creative Stage V2 speaker system review – Small but packs a punch
- Geeks will love this new gadget guessing game show on YouTube
- This router from Rock Space is compatible with LEGO. Wait, what?
- Satechi’s dual sided USB-C charger juices up your Apple Watch and Airpods
- This EDC pen is a lot cooler than a Fisher Space Pen
- The Adonit Prime stylus costs $120 more than an Apple Pencil. Wait, what?!
- PopOptics+ is great for Gadgeteers with older eyes and fumble fingers
- Deals: Save up to 35% on TREBLAB earbuds and speakers right now!
- Hubble is a case for your iPad that has all the ports you’ll ever need
- PMC Retro clocks, HAVA smart mug, Last Tissue Box, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns
Support The Gadgeteer: We may earn a small affiliate commission from purchases made from buying through links on our site. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.