Hi Gadgeteers! You know what time it is, it’s that time of the week where I give you a list of everything that we posted this week on The Gadgeteer. Click through, take a look, and read all of our news and reviews that you may have missed.
- Logitech Slim Combo 10.5 inch iPad Pro keyboard case review
- Samsung Wisenet SmartCam A1 home security system review
- Phiaton BT 460 Headphones, Colonel Littleton No. 18 Leather Hunt Bag, and more – Review updates
- Albert Clock review: Improves your math skills and looks cool
- Alpine Division 2017 McKenzie Backpack review: Quality on a budget
- Belkin Pocket Power 5,000mAh charger review: A cute way to quickly charge your devices.
- V-Moda Remix Speaker review: V-Moda goes from inside your head to an out-of-body experience
- ROMOSS Longuard 2-Port 10000mAh Power Bank review
- The Gadgeteer teams favorite gear bags (part 3)
- Julie’s gadget diary – First it was iPhone to Android and now I’m switching from Verizon to T-Mobile
- Keep your BBQ tools all in one place with the BBQ 5-in-1 Multi-tool
- Focal Clears things up with a new high-end headphone
- Burn more calories wurfing in front of your standing desk
- Use the power of the sun to charge your gadgets with this ultra thin solar charger
- Ninjas love Kwikset’s latest electronic deadbolt lock
- Turn a pumpkin into a keg with the Pumpkin Tap Kit
- Naztech will add a solid state “hard drive” to your iPhone or iPad
- Nuraphone: A headphone customized for your individual hearing
- New York Comic Con 2017: Get your geek on!
- Snag a copy of “Coding For Dummies” (Free eBook expires 10/17/17 )
- Even your car deserves an awesome gear bag
- Use the magic of fire to charge your gadgets
- Don’t clip your bags, cap them
- Deal: Buy an LG TV from Amazon and they will mount it on your wall for FREE
- Action Jacket, a new fanny pack, travel backpacks, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns
The Gadgeteer may receive a commission on purchases made from affiliate links on our posts.