Hi Gadgeteers! You know what time it is, it’s that time of the week where I give you a list of everything that we posted this week on The Gadgeteer. Click through, take a look, and read all of our news and reviews that you may have missed.
- Logitech Slim Combo 10.5 inch iPad Pro keyboard case review
- Samsung Wisenet SmartCam A1 home security system review
- Phiaton BT 460 Headphones, Colonel Littleton No. 18 Leather Hunt Bag, and more – Review updates
- Albert Clock review: Improves your math skills and looks cool
- Alpine Division 2017 McKenzie Backpack review: Quality on a budget
- Belkin Pocket Power 5,000mAh charger review: A cute way to quickly charge your devices.
- V-Moda Remix Speaker review: V-Moda goes from inside your head to an out-of-body experience
- ROMOSS Longuard 2-Port 10000mAh Power Bank review
- The Gadgeteer teams favorite gear bags (part 3)
- Julie’s gadget diary – First it was iPhone to Android and now I’m switching from Verizon to T-Mobile
- Keep your BBQ tools all in one place with the BBQ 5-in-1 Multi-tool
- Focal Clears things up with a new high-end headphone
- Burn more calories wurfing in front of your standing desk
- Use the power of the sun to charge your gadgets with this ultra thin solar charger
- Ninjas love Kwikset’s latest electronic deadbolt lock
- Turn a pumpkin into a keg with the Pumpkin Tap Kit
- Naztech will add a solid state “hard drive” to your iPhone or iPad
- Nuraphone: A headphone customized for your individual hearing
- New York Comic Con 2017: Get your geek on!
- Snag a copy of “Coding For Dummies” (Free eBook expires 10/17/17 )
- Even your car deserves an awesome gear bag
- Use the magic of fire to charge your gadgets
- Don’t clip your bags, cap them
- Deal: Buy an LG TV from Amazon and they will mount it on your wall for FREE
- Action Jacket, a new fanny pack, travel backpacks, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns
Support The Gadgeteer: The Gadgeteer’s main sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links in articles like this one. Even though we may receive compensation, we always give our honest opinions about our experiences with each product.