It’s that time of the week where gadgeteers need a break to catch up on the news, reviews, and articles that we posted here on this site this week. So sit down, click through, browse the list and enjoy!
- Trayvax Element Old Glory Brand wallet review
- totallee $29 thin leather iPhone X case review
- Morph: Pillow of the Gods review
- ETON emergency lights, Thinkware F800 dashcam, Shinola Zieba knife, and more – Review updates
- Daniels NYC Leather Briefcase review
- LandingZone 12-inch MacBook docking station review
- Schlage Connect Touchscreen Deadbolt door lock review
- RocketLife Xero fidget spinner review
- LG V30 review
- MEEM backup cable review
- Miniturtle iPhone Case review
- Find out if your dog is a descendant of King Charles
- There are only 49 days until Christmas. Have you started shopping yet?
- The Ultimate Cuff for Apple Watch will make you feel fancy
- A new tech-oriented backpack from Mission Workshop
- The Cipher Bandana from Colter Co shows you how to get your message across
- The original fidget toy gets a makeover
- LEGO continues to celebrate women in the STEM fields with Women of NASA
- Have fire pit, will travel
- The Apple Watch band with a Twist-O-Flex!
- WESN Titanium EDC pocket knife, BAT Trident multi-tool, handmade Kukri pocket knife, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns
- More barware for the chemists from ThinkGeek
- Set your calendar in stone with Karst Stone Paper planners
- Samsungs Chef Collection proves that the future of kitchens is customizeable
- Be the center of the solar system with this necklace
- Protect your laptop in a fast machine!
- Dress your new iPhone X in blue jeans with this unique case
- Want a pet but are always on the go? Sony reintroduces the AIBO
- Now you can lick your own face AND get diabetes at the same time
- Tiny and Stretch are minimalist wall mounts/stands for your mobile devices
- G-SHOCK is working on a rugged watch made of sapphire crystal
- Snag a copy of “Office 365 For Dummies, 2nd Edition” (Free eBook expires 11/15/17 )
Some of our links in posts like this one are affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission on purchases at no cost to you.