It’s that time of the week where gadgeteers need a break to catch up on the news, reviews, and articles that we posted here on this site this week. So sit down, click through, browse the list and enjoy!
- Trayvax Element Old Glory Brand wallet review
- totallee $29 thin leather iPhone X case review
- Morph: Pillow of the Gods review
- ETON emergency lights, Thinkware F800 dashcam, Shinola Zieba knife, and more – Review updates
- Daniels NYC Leather Briefcase review
- LandingZone 12-inch MacBook docking station review
- Schlage Connect Touchscreen Deadbolt door lock review
- RocketLife Xero fidget spinner review
- LG V30 review
- MEEM backup cable review
- Miniturtle iPhone Case review
- Find out if your dog is a descendant of King Charles
- There are only 49 days until Christmas. Have you started shopping yet?
- The Ultimate Cuff for Apple Watch will make you feel fancy
- A new tech-oriented backpack from Mission Workshop
- The Cipher Bandana from Colter Co shows you how to get your message across
- The original fidget toy gets a makeover
- LEGO continues to celebrate women in the STEM fields with Women of NASA
- Have fire pit, will travel
- The Apple Watch band with a Twist-O-Flex!
- WESN Titanium EDC pocket knife, BAT Trident multi-tool, handmade Kukri pocket knife, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns
- More barware for the chemists from ThinkGeek
- Set your calendar in stone with Karst Stone Paper planners
- Samsungs Chef Collection proves that the future of kitchens is customizeable
- Be the center of the solar system with this necklace
- Protect your laptop in a fast machine!
- Dress your new iPhone X in blue jeans with this unique case
- Want a pet but are always on the go? Sony reintroduces the AIBO
- Now you can lick your own face AND get diabetes at the same time
- Tiny and Stretch are minimalist wall mounts/stands for your mobile devices
- G-SHOCK is working on a rugged watch made of sapphire crystal
- Snag a copy of “Office 365 For Dummies, 2nd Edition” (Free eBook expires 11/15/17 )
Support The Gadgeteer: The Gadgeteer’s main sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links in articles like this one. Even though we may receive compensation, we always give our honest opinions about our experiences with each product.