Here’s your weekly roundup of everything we posted this week on The Gadgeteer. From news to reviews, we were busy this week! Click through to browse the list.
- Goggle Tech Virtual Reality Goggles review
- LEDVANCEs Sylvania Lightify A19 LED bulb review
- tech21 Impactology iPhone case review
- Amazon Echo Dot 2nd generation review
- Senso ActivBuds S-250 waterproof Bluetooth headphones review
- Aukey 20000mAh PowerAll power bank review
- Brightech DoublePlay HD Bluetooth 4.0 transmitter / splitter review
- The IconFactory Linea iPad Pro sketchbook app review
- Ably Apparel with Filium review
- Sort out your grinds for the perfect cup of coffee with the Kruve Sifter
- Spin Master has ruined one of my favorite childhood toys
- Ember mug keeps your hot beverage at the perfect temperature (in theory)
- Amazon is giving everyone $8.62 off an order of $50 or more today!
- You can charge two devices, shatter a window, and slice your seat belt all with the Ztylus Stinger
- You’ll soon be able to transform your existing iPhone 7 into a jet white version
- Pay as little as $1 for an awesome bundle of Make: IoT and Raspberry Pi how-to ebooks
- This card reader from ADATA works with iOS, Android and Windows
- 3D knitted shoes, bullet sized flashlights and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns
- Trivae is a Gadgeteer worthy trivet. Wait, what?
- Spring 2017 gadget giveaway!
- Organize your daily medications into individual packets with the PillSuite
- The new Canvas Collection from Brothers Leather Supply offers a modern take on a classic design
- That’s no moon, it’s a Death Star popcorn popper
- Look up in the sky, it’s a 9.5ft bald eagle drone
- Make your home smarter by replacing your light switches with Brilliant Controls
The Gadgeteer may receive a commission on purchases made from affiliate links on our posts.