We use affiliate links. If you buy something through the links on this page, we may earn a commission at no cost to you. Learn more.
Here’s your weekly roundup of everything we posted this week on The Gadgeteer. From news to reviews, we were busy this week! Click through to browse the list.
- Goggle Tech Virtual Reality Goggles review
- LEDVANCEs Sylvania Lightify A19 LED bulb review
- tech21 Impactology iPhone case review
- Amazon Echo Dot 2nd generation review
- Senso ActivBuds S-250 waterproof Bluetooth headphones review
- Aukey 20000mAh PowerAll power bank review
- Brightech DoublePlay HD Bluetooth 4.0 transmitter / splitter review
- The IconFactory Linea iPad Pro sketchbook app review
- Ably Apparel with Filium review
- Sort out your grinds for the perfect cup of coffee with the Kruve Sifter
- Spin Master has ruined one of my favorite childhood toys
- Ember mug keeps your hot beverage at the perfect temperature (in theory)
- Amazon is giving everyone $8.62 off an order of $50 or more today!
- You can charge two devices, shatter a window, and slice your seat belt all with the Ztylus Stinger
- You’ll soon be able to transform your existing iPhone 7 into a jet white version
- Pay as little as $1 for an awesome bundle of Make: IoT and Raspberry Pi how-to ebooks
- This card reader from ADATA works with iOS, Android and Windows
- 3D knitted shoes, bullet sized flashlights and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns
- Trivae is a Gadgeteer worthy trivet. Wait, what?
- Spring 2017 gadget giveaway!
- Organize your daily medications into individual packets with the PillSuite
- The new Canvas Collection from Brothers Leather Supply offers a modern take on a classic design
- That’s no moon, it’s a Death Star popcorn popper
- Look up in the sky, it’s a 9.5ft bald eagle drone
- Make your home smarter by replacing your light switches with Brilliant Controls