Is everyone having a great weekend so far? To make it even better, pull up a chair, a cold drink and click through to see the full list of all the news, reviews and articles we posted this past week.
- Runtastic Libra Bluetooth Smart Scale and Body Analyzer review
- Roamwild Surround travel pillow review
- RHA T10i in-ear headphone review
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge review
- Best AC Adaptor Hidden Camera review
- Apple Watch review – Part 2: Apps
- Sol Republic Shadow Wireless Bluetooth headphones review
- Get a Dyson bladeless fan big enough to cool the entire room
- Go fly a kite the easy way with Castakite
- JetPens is now carrying a full line of Pilot FriXion erasable ink products
- Wirelessly monitor your ecig habit with the Smokio vaporizer
- May the Fourth be with your electronic devices this Star Wars Day!
- Convert a disposible lighter into a pocket torch
- Moff Band is a smart wearable toy for kids (and adults who don’t want to grow up)
- Create a tale to share with the world using Storehouse
- Aiaiai lets you custom build your TMA headphone
- Star Wars inspired headphones from SMS Audio
- The casual Kate bag can be your camera bag, daily gear bag, or even a diaper bag
- Tame your hair with this Ionic Hairbrush
- 1Password for iOS now supports Apple Watch
- Tile to the rescue
- Hands-free isn’t just for calling, it’s for feeding babies too
- Give your iPhone 6 power to spare and protection from the elements with the mophie H2PRO
- The Spigen Apple Watch Charging Stand is simple and elegant – and available very soon!
- IFTTT lets the Amazon Echo work outside its cylinder
- Disinfect your kitchen sponge with UV light
- There’s an iFetch in the works for big dogs, too
- Synergy offers Pro version with SSL encryption
- Make your own refreshing frozen treats this summer!
- Spotify is watching you
- Carry all your gear in this fashionable Tote from Dagne Dover
- A world of Infinit possibilities
- A smartlock that unlocks your door for you…There’s an app for that.
- Turn your Dropcam Pro into a hidden spy cam
Support The Gadgeteer: The Gadgeteer’s main sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links in articles like this one. Even though we may receive compensation, we always give our honest opinions about our experiences with each product.