You can charge up to 60 USB gadgets with this mega charging station

{ 9 comments }

60port-usb

I have a few devices that have to be charged with a USB cable. There’s my Fitbit Charge HR, my LG G3 and my Samsung Galaxy S Tab 2 10.5. That makes three devices that I charge on a regular basis. That’s nowhere in the same league as the people who can fill up the 60-Port Super USB Charge Station from Allputer. This charger is for the hard core USB gadget fanatic. It features what appears to be a metal  housing with 60 USB 2.0 ports that have 5V 0.5A ~ 2.0A (Total Output: 60A shared by all the ports). The case has a built-in fan with built-in fused protection circuit and a power switch. The Super USB Charge Station is available in 110V or 220V with either US, UK or a EU style power cord and in 20, 40 or 60-port versions. Prices range from $61.65 for the 20-port version and go up to $129.65 for the 60-port version. Visit Allputer for more info.

Posted in: Cables, Batteries and Chargers, News
  • Betty Widerski July 11, 2015, 3:47 pm

Hmm – maybe I should look into the 20-port one, as I’ve already exceeded the 6-port one I got for my night stand (Fitbit Charge, Pebble, Spire, Kindle, BT headset, iPad, Scanadu Scout, and another item). But if it has a fan I probably don’t want it on the shelf behind my pillow!

• Julie Strietelmeier July 11, 2015, 4:11 pm

Tell me about the Scanadu Scout. Are you beta testing it or is it available? Looks interesting.

• Sandee Cohen July 11, 2015, 6:10 pm

I think this is really made for IT departments that need to charge 20 iphones and 15 tablets from various employees.

• Janet Cloninger July 11, 2015, 10:02 pm

Ah, Sandee, you’ve never seen the Cloninger household’s collection of USB-chargeable devices. I’m thinking about getting three of these – one for each of us! *just kidding – I think…* 😉

• Julie Strietelmeier July 12, 2015, 9:05 am

I bet the lights in the whole city dim if you charge all your gadgets at once 😉

• Janet Cloninger July 12, 2015, 5:02 pm

Well, the entire 100+ unit building has lost power a couple of times since we moved in. Not saying it was caused by us charging devices, but… 😉

• Andrew Baker July 12, 2015, 11:35 am

This is a bit overkill for the average home (Average Not Julie’s or Janets) but would be great for schools, or warehouses that use a ton of tablets or scanner units.

• Just back from the Alps July 14, 2015, 5:55 am

I just say Alpine Huts and Camping grounds! You should see the connected hikers fight for a few minutes of charging on the handful of wallplugs. Seems to be more valued than some inches of mattress space 😉

• Sandee Cohen July 14, 2015, 10:44 am

When I travel, I take one of those things that convert a single power outlet into three outlets.

There is almost no one who doesn’t mind if I add my plug if they don’t have to give up their power.