It’s that time of the week where you’re happy you’re not at work, but you’re already feeling like the weekend is going by way too fast. I have the perfect way for you to slow things down and relax for a few minutes. It’s my weekly roundup listing of everything we’ve posted this week on The Gadgeteer. Click through and enjoy!
- Orbino SE Pantera 7 Hand-stained Mahogany Leather iPhone 7 case review
- SpotCam Sense Pro review
- Hercules WAE Outdoor 04Plus FM Bluetooth speaker review
- Catalyst Water Proof Shock Resistant Case for Apple Watch 42mm Series 2 review
- LG G6 review
- IOGEAR USB-C Ultra-Slim Dual Display Docking Station review
- Amped Wireless Artemis-EX high power AC1300 Wi-fi range extender review
- Prevent drops by keeping an ungrip on your phone
- Garmin’s new vivosmart 3 activity tracker counts steps and exercise reps
- Tend’s Lynx security cam recognizes faces
- Transform your Apple Watch with these copper Steampunk covers from JoyComplex
- GENIE voice assistant speaker, Trash Press, a desktop sized CNC mill, and more – Notable crowdfunding campaigns
- First you could buy them faded, then ripped, and now covered in mud. Wait, what?!
- SAFEGO is a lock box for your valuables
- SOG introduces a pen-shaped multi-tool with pliers
- This T-Rex lunchbox will make you the most popular paleontologist ever!
- Add more luxury to your EDC with the Connoisseur collection from This Is Ground
- Your dream of a mousepad with programmable lights has come true
- Now you can garden like Wolverine
- Amazon announces the Echo Look style assistant
- The Bastron Transparent Touch Glass keyboard – now you see it, now you don’t
- Be a geek from head to toe with ChattyFeet scientist socks