2020 2021 is almost over. If you’re like me, 2021 has felt like a continuation of 2020, so I’m not sad at all that this year is done. At this time every year, I like to post an article that lists our most popular posts of the year. It’s interesting to look back and see what type of content that our readers were the most interested in. Let’s see if there are any surprises this year.
10. The Electric Grout Cleaning Machine: Clean your grout without being on your hands and knees with a toothbrush By Kathleen Chapman
This particular news post was only posted a few days ago. I guess people are interested in easier ways to clean grout huh?! I’m always on the lookout for products that make my life easier. For me, that’s been robot vacuums.
9. This multi-tool deploys pliers with a flick of your wrist! By Julie Strietelmeier
Multi-tools were big on the Gadgeteer this year and this one was something new I’d not seen before even though I was told in the comments of the post that it’s been around for a long time.
8. Here’s a multi-tool that you can use to build a shelter and the furniture for it! By Julie Strietelmeier
Do you know the saying that everything old is new again? That applies to this style of tool which has been around for a very long time.
7. Leatherman has something new! By Julie Strietelmeier
Anything Leatherman related is bound to be popular, but I had no idea that a news post about Leatherman scissors would resonate with so many people.
6. Here’s a multi-tool knife that you will love to bits By Julie Strietelmeier
This multi-tool is more knife than a tool, which isn’t typical.
5. How to group your Chrome tabs on your Android phone By Kathleen Chapman
It appears that in addition to EDC and multi-tools, that our readers also enjoy how-to articles. We’ll be doing more of those in 2022 too!
4. AirCut DIY Portable Haircutting System review – I’m never going to a salon again By Julie Strietelmeier
I bought this at the end of 2020 and I’ve not gone to a salon since. I use the AirCut every few weeks and I absolutely love it as an easy no-mess DIY haircut gadget. My hair looks exactly the same after each cut which means no disappointing surprises like I’ve had in the past.
3. If you thought all multi-tools were the same, Windeler Staks will make you think again! By Julie Strietelmeier
This one was for the most unique multi-tool that I’d seen in a very long time. I had to tell you all about it and I guess everyone else thought it was “different” too!
2. Here’s a 30-in-1 multi-tool gift idea for EDC newbies By Julie Strietelmeier
This one was a surprise and it was the post that prompted me to start making EDC and multi-tools as part of my regular news gathering surf sessions.
1. EcoFlow Delta Pro portable power station review – Better than a generator, and no gas! By Dave Moore
This review was viewed over 100,000 times! That’s crazy. Dave said:
This system is amazing! The engineers at EcoFlow have thought of everything! The system is crazy modular, expandible, and shockingly innovative!
The number one most read review on The Gadgeteer in 2021 is a power station review and a lot of the other popular posts were EDC items like multi-tools. This tells me that we need to do even more EDC-related reviews in 2022 which will be our 25th year!
What is your favorite article that we posted in 2021 that was not included in this list? Please share it in the comment section below.