The big question for those early-adopters of the iPad: Which version are you going to buy?
Whether you are going the thrifty 16gb route or getting the 3G 64gb Cadillac, I’m just curious which one you are going to buy and why?
Also, are you going to skip work to stand in line or wait until after the insanity subsides before braving the trip to your local Apple Store?
The reason I ask, is that I keep waffling between 3G and no 3G. I do not want to wait the extra 30 days but would hate to buy the non-3G version of the iPad and find out that I really want/need the constant connection.
- Wishes for the Apple iTablet
- The wait is over. Apple’s iPad has arrived.
- Apple iPad Wishes vs. Reality
- Question for those Early-Adopters of the iPad….
- The iPad: What It Means For You, What it Means For Apple
- The Apple iPad Has Arrived at The-Gadgeteer HQ
- iPad Pick Up
- My First Impressions of the Apple iPad
- Apple iPad Review