The generous folks at Toshiba are offering one lucky Gadgeteer reader a 24L4200U – 24″ 1080p 60H LED TV. This TV may be small on size, but it’s big on features. It offers several input jacks including 2 HDMI ports and a USB port. It would be perfect for the kitchen, bedroom or dorm. Full details on how to win after the jump.
One Toshiba 24L4200U – 24″ 1080p 60H LED TV worth $299.99
How to enter (read carefully, if you don’t follow the instructions, your entry will be disqualified):
1. Between now and Wednesday 06/20/2012 11:59PM EST leave a comment to this post answering this question:
What is your all time favorite movie that you can watch over and over and never get sick of it?
2. At some point on 06/21/2012, 1 random winner will be chosen. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hrs to accept their prize. If I do not receive an answer within that time frame, I’ll do other drawings till the prize is claimed.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Contest is not open to anyone affiliated with The Gadgeteer.
3. Winner must have a US shipping address (sorry, this isn’t my decision…)
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
I want to give a HUGE thank you to Toshiba for the sponsoring this contest!
The winner is comment #25 from Peter Schott. Congrats to Peter and thanks to everyone who entered and Toshiba for the generous prize!