New Quiver Pen Holder Products

Quiver Pen Holders allow you to carry your favorite pens / pencils with the popular Moleskine notebooks / journals. They are one of my favorite geek accessories (see my review linked below in the related posts section). I’m happy to report that Quiver is offering several additions to their line of products that include new colors: pink leather in their pocket size one-pen and two-pen styles, moka chocolate brown with beige contrasting stitching in their large size one-pen style and black with red stitching in both large and pocket sizes in the one-pen style as well as the large size two-pen style.

They are also offering a new larger size: the XL Quivers in the two-pen style for the extra large format size notebooks made by Moleskine, Rhodia Large WebPlanner, ecosystem Large, the ubiquitous Tops Composition notebooks from school days and many Apple iPad covers (perfect for holding a stylus and pen), or a stylus and reading glasses for those of us older than 45 who need help reading on our iPad.

Posted in: Miscellaneous, News

9 comments… add one

• Anson November 14, 2011, 1:24 pm

I have 3 of these quivers and love them! Been switching it up and using the small spine one on non-moleskine products with success ;)

• Julie November 14, 2011, 1:38 pm

@Anson What non-Moleskine notebook are you using?

BTW: I will be posting a contest tonight or tomorrow for a 1 pen and a 2 pen quiver along with 2 Moleskine notebooks. Winner gets to choose the colors.

• anson November 14, 2011, 6:59 pm

@Julie
    I picked up the zequenz-360 and love it. It costs under $10 and the bright-white paper is a nice change from my staple moleskines. The ability to open beyond 180-degrees is awesome too! (of course i have both red and black options :) )

• Julie November 14, 2011, 9:10 pm

They remind me of a Miquelrius notebook that I bought from B&N a few years ago. Same soft cover with the round spine.

• Lucy November 15, 2011, 10:13 pm

I have a few quivers as well. They work great on my Leuchtturm pocket notebooks. The one pen design is my favorite. Are you still doing the contest, Julie?

• Julie November 16, 2011, 7:42 am

@Lucy Yes, I just have to carve out sometime to post it. Today for sure :)

• MacKenzie November 25, 2011, 7:56 pm

Are there any coupons for the Quiver? My husband & brother both love moleskins and we are all pen freaks. ( seriously you have seen house hoarders welcome to pen, pencil,paper, and notebook hoarders lol ) I really want to order them each one but while they may not seem that expensive but when you make min. wage it is. I appreciate the help either way, and I LOVE this site. Thanks again. ~M

• Julie November 26, 2011, 9:52 am

@MacKenzie They are offering 10% off with the coupon code gadgeteer2011 That code expires on 12/7/11

• MacKenzie November 28, 2011, 11:39 am