Hello Gadgeteers! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far. My internet connection which has been down for the past 6 days here at home (Gadgeteer HQ), was finally fixed this afternoon, so I’ve been catching up on some surfing, emails, and other net related fun. How about you? If you haven’t had a chance to visit the site every day this week, you’ve problem missed some of our news, reviews and articles. Now is the time to catch up! I’ve created a full listing of all our content from the past 7 days. Click through and enjoy.
- Aootek LED desk lamp review
- Leather Works Cash Wallet review
- Avia Stride activity/fitness tracker review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 portable Bluetooth speaker review
- SpygearGadgets Mini Spy clock review
- Tribe Wallet 3.0 review
- iClever IC-F53 Bluetooth FM transmitter review
- TIBO Plus 3 active speaker system w/Bluetooth review
- TappLock – security at the tip of your finger
- Motion activated IllumiBowl lights the way to your throne
- Help wanted – Join The Gadgeteer team!
- A Flic here, a Flic there…. I need a Flic smart button everywhere!
- Go big or go home … Fluance goes big with the Fi70 Bluetooth speaker
- Nessie sea monster ladles may not work better than other soup ladles, but they are adorable
- Sharpen your workout with the Razer Nabu Watch
- Now you can look cool wearing your GoPro Hero cameras
- Eliminate odors naturally with the Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag
- Foldio360 lets you easily create 360 degree 3D spinning images
- Crocomark is a whimsical bookmark for books