MrLentz – a wallet so minimal, it doesn’t even need the period in Mr.

mrlentz-jasper-wallet

The MrLentz Jasper Wallet is so minimal, it’s made with a single piece of leather, a couple of rivets, and no snaps to close it.  The wallet is made of hand-cut, top-grain vegetable tanned leather, and dyed using all-natural, non-toxic, and handmade dyes.  It’s been hand-conditioned with extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax, and the leather is hand-riveted for durability.  If you prefer, the wallet is also available with a snap closure.  The Jasper Wallet is available in sun-tanned natural, Western brown, or Desert Night dark for $54.00 at MrLentz.

Posted in: Gear, News

7 comments… add one

• Rick Smith March 25, 2014, 1:58 pm

The design and function sounds a lot like the Colonel Littleton Front Pocket Wallet, which comes with or without a flap. I have the one without and like it quite a lot!

• Yeppers March 25, 2014, 3:19 pm

I love minimal wallets. Its a bit of an obsession for me. I buy every one I can see on Kickstarter!

• Yeppers March 25, 2014, 5:08 pm

@Julie…hmmm, good question…so far I love the ultra minimal Crabby wallet. I often panic as I think I have lost it because it is so compact! Looking foward to receiving my “It’s not your Father’s wallet” due soon!

• Julie Strietelmeier March 25, 2014, 5:16 pm

@Yeppers can you provide links to the two you just mentioned in case others are interested?

• Yeppers March 27, 2014, 11:28 am

@Julie…sure, they are:

http://www.crabbygear.com for the crabby wallet (my daily wallet as it is soooo petite!).

The Mobius “It’s not your Father’s wallet” is still under Kickstarter at:

Mine is on it’s way to me now so eagerly looking forward to receiving it!

• Yeppers March 28, 2014, 4:15 pm

Ha! All this talk of wallets just made me go and buy 2 more Crabbys! At $17 a pop they are hard to beat and I think it almost impossible to find smaller!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with this business but I just plain like their simple and small product!