Back 2 Cover – Custom Back Glass for your iPhone

We’ve all seen eleventy bazillion stick-on skins for the iPhone. Ho Hum right? Well how about replacing the entire back glass of your iPhone 4S/4 with a custom image printed under glass. Back 2 Cover offers a variety of designs to choose from. But if you really want to be fancy, you can use your own image. Custom images will set you back 39,90 € ($53.13), while existing styles are priced at 29,90 € ($39.81). The replacement kit comes with a special screw driver and instructions. By the looks of the demo video on their site, the whole process takes less than 5 minutes.

Posted in: iPhone, iPad, iPod, News

• Vincent March 30, 2012, 4:50 pm

Hi Julie,

After breaking my iPhone back cover I installed a replacement cover. Ever since then my images have not been as crips as with the original iPhone cover. Any idea on the quality of the camera glass in these items?

• Julie March 30, 2012, 4:53 pm

@Vincent I’m sorry, I don’t know. I just found the site and thought they looked interesting. You might want to email them and see what they say.
    I’m looking at my iPhone 4S right now and the glass doesn’t cover the lens. It appears that the lens is flush with a circular cutout in the back.

• Anson March 30, 2012, 7:53 pm

Is it just me, or is there no second-hole for the led flash?

• Julie March 30, 2012, 10:06 pm

@Anson I think these are rendered images that were for the iPhone 4. Their ordering page lets you specify the 4 or 4s.

• Back2Cover April 1, 2012, 2:29 pm

Hi,

the complete cam unit is original.
    the fake figure is because image licensing of apple,
    but we change it next days.

quality is really excellent.

greetings

Back2Cover

• Bruce Kenmir April 2, 2012, 1:03 pm

Hi Julie,
    Am I correct that this product can’t be had in the USA through their web site? When I tried to order one, I couldn’t because it does not have a place for a complete address in the USA (drop down for country does not have USA, just mostly European countries). I really would like to have this product!
    Thanks, Julie, for any info.
    Bruce

• Julie April 2, 2012, 1:18 pm

@Bruce Hmmmmm… They have offered to let me create a cover to send to me for review and did mention that I’d be the first in the US to get one. So maybe they don’t have it setup yet… I haven’t tried to order it yet though. I’m still trying to decide what graphic I want to use.

• Viviana April 21, 2013, 1:12 am

I want my companies logo on the back but I live in the US is that still a problem?