A pocket for your pocket

Need a pocket for your pocket?  Then the new Maxpedition Mini Pocket organizer might be just for you.

I love Maxpedition products.  They’re utilitarian and very well made.

One thing I don’t like about wearing pants with cargo pockets is that smaller items tend to move around loosely.  The Maxpedition Mini Pocket looks like the perfect antidote for that.

• Very compact 4″ x 6″ x 0.75″ size
  • Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
  • Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
  • Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
  • Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
  • Front exterior: 1.5″ x 3″ loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
  • Back exterior: Carry handle; attachment webbing
  • MOLLE compatible

Costs $16.99 for Black, OD green, foliage green, khaki.  $17.99 for digital camo.

Posted in: Gear, News
  • Mark Adkins April 26, 2011, 11:15 pm

Thanks! That is just the kind of largish organizing pouch I was looking for!

• wobbler April 27, 2011, 3:11 am

Extra pockets leads to “Multiple Pocket Syndrome” In the 1980’s there was a short lived fashion for turning old Levis into shoulder bags, gaining a whole extra set of pockets. Thus a whole extra set to search for tickets phones lighters. Perhaps the funniest sight was a stoner desperately trying to find the pocket with the stash as the forces of law and order approach. Be Warned! 😉

• ruben April 27, 2011, 5:43 am

Looks like a great product.

But I can’t stop thinking, that this is a pick-pocket paradise. Or am I just watching too many Bond movie.

• Bob DeLoyd April 27, 2011, 4:34 pm

My first thought was that I might look a little excited to others with it stuck in my front pocket 🙂
    I’d put it in my backpack- Looks like the perfect organizer!!!!

• LarryT April 28, 2011, 6:29 pm

$17 for the product. $33 to ship it to Canada. Yikes!

• Bob DeLoyd April 29, 2011, 4:08 am