Need a pocket for your pocket? Then the new Maxpedition Mini Pocket organizer might be just for you.
I love Maxpedition products. They’re utilitarian and very well made.
One thing I don’t like about wearing pants with cargo pockets is that smaller items tend to move around loosely. The Maxpedition Mini Pocket looks like the perfect antidote for that.
- Very compact 4″ x 6″ x 0.75″ size
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
- Front exterior: 1.5″ x 3″ loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Carry handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
Costs $16.99 for Black, OD green, foliage green, khaki. $17.99 for digital camo.