Sometimes I think folks spend more money on accessorizing their iPads than the devices themselves. NewerTech has just released a new accessory for the iPad called the NuStand Alloy. The stats from the site claim:
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body holds iPad vertically or horizontally.
- Rubberized black finish is soft to touch, yet highly scratch resistant.
- Silicone center gently and securely holds iPad up to a 15 degree angle in either portrait or landscape positions.
- Non-skid rubber feet for stable operation.
- Lightweight (3.5 oz) for easy portability.
- Accommodates thin/slimline protective cases.
They also have one designed to hold the 2010 Mac Mini. Both are available for $24.99.