Summer is over, the leaves are turning colors and there’s a chill in the air. What does all this mean? It means it’s time for our 2014 Fall gadget giveaway! We have more than $650 worth of great prizes for one lucky winner. So click through to get the full details on how to enter. Hint: It’s easy!
B1 Bluetooth Music Receiver from AudioEngine – Streams your music farther and better than other Bluetooth streaming devices. We’ll be having a review soon! $189.00 list price.
Mbox Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Speaker from Mpow – Portable Bluetooth speaker that features bass booster, speaker phone and a 10 hour battery life $99 list price.
RP-PB22 Deluxe 13000mAh Portable Charger from RAVPower – Smart and fast charger that can charge an iPhone 5s almost 7 times, a Galaxy S5 over 4 times or an iPad Air once. $99.99 list price.
Magnus Air stand from Ten One Design – Super cool aluminum magnetic stand for the Apple iPad Air. iPad Air not included. $39.95 list price.
Pentel EnerGel X Metal-Tip Retractable Gel Ink Pen from JetPens – $1.35 list price.
Uni-ball Jetstream RT BLX Ballpoint Pen from JetPens – I love Uni-ball Jetstream pens. They are inexpensive pens that write so smooth. Check out my review. $2.60 list price.
Morning Glory Mach 3 Roller Ball Pen from JetPens – This pen features a window that shows the ink level. $2.00 list price.
Kum PenCut Pen-Style Scissors from JetPens – Pen sized pair of scissors that fit in a pocket or bag. $15.25 list price.
Zebra Surari Emulsion Ink Pen from JetPens – This pen has a new ink type that is smooth like oil-based ballpoint inks but has the vibrant colors of a gel ink pen. $1.65 list price.
Pilot FriXion Ball Knock Retractable Gel Ink Pen from JetPens – Like ink pens but don’t like when you make a mistake? No worries with this one because you can erase the ink! Check out our review. $3.80 list price.
3920P Wireless Laser Mouse from Rapoo – 5 GHz wireless mouse with 800 DPI. $39.99 list price.
Universal Headrest Mount from Satechi – Headrest mount for smartphones and tablets which is capable of being rotated 360 degrees. $24.99 list price.
Hue Pro from Juno Power – 10,000 mAh portable battery with dual USB ports and a built in flashlight. $59.99 list price.
Toddy Wedge from Toddy Gear – Microfiber silk stand that props up and cleans your devices. $14.99 list price.
Canz from 808 Audio – Ultra-portable, Bluetooth speaker with 6 hr battery life. $34.99 list price.
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
1. This past weekend I changed the site’s theme (most noticeable is the home page) in an effort to get back to a minimal, easy to use, easy to read website. I’m looking for your input on this change. So between now and 10/05/2014 11:59PM EST leave a comment on this page telling me at least one thing you like and one think you don’t like about the current layout of the website. Feel free to elaborate or provide even more input. I always love reading your ideas.
2. (optional) Get a 2nd bonus entry by tweeting:
Win a huge gadget prize pack from @thegadgeteer http://wp.me/p3LRkH-HnC
Make sure you come back and leave a 2nd comment on this page with a link to your tweet.
3. At some point on 10/06/2014, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to claim their prizes. If I do not receive an answer to my emails in that time period, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prizes are gone.
1. Only one entry per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Gadgeteer writers, family members and close friends may not enter this contest.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for the winner not accepting their prize within 48hrs. The winner will be posted on the contest page, contest comments and will be emailed. Check your spam folder.
5. Winner must have a US shipping address (sorry, this isn’t my choice…).
The winner is comment #57 from Luis Velez. Congrats to Luis and thanks to everyone who entered and to the sponsors. I’m now going to take all your comments and get busy implementing some of the ideas to make The Gadgeteer better.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED