RunKeeper is an Android and iPhone application that helps you record your runs using the GPS built into your Android or iPhone. It also lets you record a wide number of fitness activities. It is available both as a free version, and a $9.99 Pro version with added features. The Pro version adds:
- Audio Cues
- Customized Interval Workouts
- Integrated Fitness Classes
- No Advertising
Through the end of January, they are running a promotion where you can download and install the Pro version for free.
RunKeeper allows you to store and view your workout results online, look at reports including maps of your routes, and graphs of the elevations. If you want to take it a step farther, you can upgrade to the Elite membership for $4.99 a month, or $19.99 a year to add the following features:
- Additional Fitness Alerts
- RunKeeper Live that lets folks monitor your run in real-time
- RaceLive, similar to RunKeeper Live
- Advanced Fitness Reports
- 50% of Advanced Fitness classes.