NEWS – Outdoor security cameras comes in a variety of formats – doorbell cams, wall-mounted cameras, even peephole cameras, but Remo+ has the first wireless, over-the-door camera that requires no complicated installation. You simply hang it over the top of the door, just like you’d hang one of those wreath holders at Christmas time. You can monitor any doorway, inside or outside.
The DoorCam is a smart HD camera with a built-in motion sensor, 2-way talk, and night vision. It’s battery operated; the 3 D-cell batteries may last 12 months before replacing. It installs in seconds by simply hanging it over the top of the door. The antenna and Wi-Fi chipset are placed inside the home to limit Wi-Fi connection interference from thick building materials.
- Stream high quality HD (1280 x 720) or VGA (640 x 480) videos with 160° wide-angle view
- Speak to and listen to visitors with full duplex audio using the free Remo+ app
- Cloud recording allows you to access all videos within last 30 days from your phone, including missed activities ($3/mo; $30/yr)
- PIR sensor – Customize motion sensor sensitivity to detect relevant activities in real time
- See what’s happening at your door whenever you want with On Demand Live Streaming
- Link DoorCam with your Alexa or Google Home device for even smarter features
- DoorCam is weatherproofed to withstand most weather at temperatures 0-122°F
- iOS app supports iPad or iPhone 4S or above running iOS 7.1 or above
- Supports Android phone or tablet 4.1 or above
The DoorCam is $199.00 from Remo+. You may also be able to find it at local retailers.