REVIEW – As soon as the summer starts, I start cleaning and power washing all of the surfaces that have been dirtied by the elements of the winter season. Around my home, there are things like the driveway and the deck that need the services of my powerful gas-powered power washer. However, summer is also the time when I save some cash by washing the cars myself. I do not always feel like dragging out the gas washer, so a device like this Fixnow 500E battery powered pressure washer may make the chore somewhat easier. Let’s see!!
What is it?
The Fixnow 500E Cordless Pressure Washer is a 600PSI-1.1GPM Portable Power Washer/cleaner that runs on a 24V Battery.
What’s in the box
1 × Fixnow 500E battery powered pressure washer
1 × 24V 2.6Ah*6 Battery
1 × Multifunctional Stepless Nozzle
1 × Soap Bottle
1 × 25L Folding Bucket
1 × 20 Ft Hose
1 × Car Wash Gloves
1 × Coral Fleece Towel
1 × 25W Fast Charger
1 × Storage Bag
Design and features
- PORTABLE and POWERFUL PRESSURE WASHER: Max 600PSI with max 1.1GPM flow rate. [Fixnow Upgraded Version] portable pressure cleaner is powerful enough with a 2.6Ah*6 Lithium battery. Cordless, Lightweight, and Compact design can travel anywhere. You can use our power washer machine to clean cars, driveways, and fences in minutes. A 20ft hose is easy to store.
- STEPLESS HUMANIZED DESIGN NOZZLE: Our high-pressure washer features an adjustable stepless nozzle: From 0°~180° and shower mode, it can be adjusted according to your needs, which is freer than the 5-in-1 nozzle! In addition, we also provide an adjustable flow soap bottle. Multiple spray nozzle lets you switch between varying degrees of water stream intensity that lets you easily and quickly clean all your outdoor spaces and gear.
- MULTIPLE-FUNCTIONS AND APPLICATION: Compared with traditional washing machines, our products are portable and lighter. It is the best choice for outdoor camping and long trips. Cleaning and maintenance of various motor vehicles, the exterior walls of buildings, floors, baths, swimming pools, doors and windows, and corners that are difficult to clean manually.
- FIXNOW ADVANCED INTELLIGENT BATTERY CHIP: Fixnow professional chip can increase the output capacity of the battery, improve the working performance, avoid unnecessary power consumption, stabilize the current and prolong the battery life.
Battery Capacity: 2.6Ah*6
Pressure: 600 PSI
Max Pressure Flow: 1.1GPM
Run Time: 30-50min
Charging Time: 2.5hrs
Size: 16.7 x 7.1 x 3.5 inch
Weight: 5 lbs
The Fixnow 500E battery powered pressure washer comes with a nice storage bag and several accessories including a soap dispenser with an attached wand, a cleaning mitt, and a wash rag. The wand is built mostly from ABS/Plastic and the hose is reinforced and includes filters on both ends. On the wand, there is a safety button on the side and the operation lever in the middle of the handle. On the top surface of the wand, there is a touch button and a LED display. The touch button allows you to toggle through the modes: T1=Automatic; T2=Economical; S=Strong.
The Fixnow 500E battery powered pressure washer comes with a 24-volt battery and a charger. The first task was to fully charge the battery. There is a charge level indicator on the battery.
One of the included accessories is a collapsible bucket. I wanted to continuously use the washer until the battery was drained, and I knew that the included bucket was way too small. So I grabbed a large plastic garbage bin. In the photo below you can see the hose inserted in the larger bin. Prior to starting, I filled it with water up to just a few inches below the top.
So, here we go:
Looks pretty clean:
The Fixnow 500E battery powered pressure washer is convenient because it is battery-powered and because it can be used with a bucket. It provides enough pressure for smaller jobs including washing cars. I estimate that it can be used to wash 3 cars before the battery will run out of charge. The issues I have with the device are with the design. The connection for the hose to the wand is sized so a regular garden hose cannot be connected. While this washer is likely geared towards people who maybe live in an apartment and have no access to power or water when washing their own car, I think that the ability to attach a hose with an endless water supply would be great. The included collapsible bucket is quite small and would require several refills before the battery runs out of charge. The other issue is the lack of proper choices for spray patterns. Other than a direct stream, the adjustment barely offers much of a wider spray pattern. Otherwise, the wand is solidly built, and the inclusion of the soap dispenser and washing mitt is nice.
What I like
- The compact size
- The included accessories
- The ease of use
- The battery life
- The decent power for what it is
What I’d change
- Make the hose connection to the wand a standard garden hose size
- Better spray patterns
The Fixnow 500E battery powered pressure washer is handy and definitely has a niche. While I do wish that some different design choices were made, the device works well when used in useful scenarios. IMHO the price tag is high.
Where to buy: Amazon
Source: The sample for this review was provided by Fixnow.
2 thoughts on “Fixnow 500E battery powered pressure washer review”
Gadgeteer Comment Policy - Please read before commenting
Another good review Julian. I like the portability and as a small hobby farm owner I like the idea of being able to clean up my farm tractor quickly after mowing etc. I agree with you that it should have an easy connection for a garden hose. You are right its a pain to drag out the big gas pressure washer and get it all set up just to do a small job. Do they offer a larger or availability of buying a second battery? Thanks for the good review.
Thanks!! They have an Amazon store so you can probably contact support and get another battery. Here is the link: