CROWDFUNDING REVIEW – I work very hard and most days I work very long hours. A good shower is a paradise for me and a rain shower is the best. I recently got the chance to test and review this Nebia by Moen Quattro Showerhead. Let’s see if it truly is paradise!!
What is it?
The Nebia by Moen Quattro Showerhead is available as either a Fixed Rainshower or Handshower version. It is made with recycled ocean plastic and offers 4 spray modes. It also features water-saving innovative nozzle technologies.
What’s in the box
1 x Nebia by Moen Quattro Showerhead
1 x User Manual
Design and features
The four spray modes Quattro offers are:
- Hard Spray: A strong stream from precision nozzles ideal for rinsing thick and curly hair, and for the feeling of a high-pressure massage.
- Angel Hair: 150 streams of water for a calming and soothing sensation that provides surprisingly high pressure.
- Soft-Spray: Designed to bring Nebia’s signature spa-like feeling into your home for a drenching, misty experience.
- Super Saver: For when you want to save the most water while staying plenty warm. A soothing mode that’s ideal for young kids, pets, and sensitive skin.
The Nebia by Moen Quattro Showerhead has several water nozzles on the bottom to provide the various types of sprays. On the opposite side there is the connection for the pipe and on the side is the slide lever that switches into the desired spray.
Swapping over to the Nebia by Moen Quattro Showerhead was easy. I simply used a wrench and unscrewed my old one and replaced it with this new one. I did add some plumbing tape around the screw head of the pipe to ensure a proper seal.
The following video shows me cycling through the spray options:
When I was a kid, I used to like to stand on the beach in the rain. That experience provided the sound and smell of the ocean and the rain and the beauty of nature. I cannot readily replicate the sound and smell of the ocean in my shower, but with this showerhead, I get to experience the rain. It is also very evident that while providing a really nice shower, it saves water.
What I like
- The design and sleek finish
- The spray options
- The easy spray selection
- That it is made from recycled plastic
- The water savings
- How great the shower feels – For the record, my wife agrees 🙂
What I’d change
- Include a swivel joint so that the angle can be adjusted (The photo below shows what I ended up with. So far I have not been able to find the right color extension arm):
Until I find something better, the Nebia by Moen Quattro Showerhead is my relaxation paradise. I like the spray options and it just feels like I am standing in the rain. This is no selection that provides high pressure for that type of massage but otherwise, it provides for a great shower experience every time. I will have to buy an adjustable swivel arm to not only change the angle but I think I will get one with an extension arm so that I can place this great shower head right above me. Also, kudos for making these from recycled ocean plastic.
Price: $99 (campaign price). Will retail for $129
Where to buy: Kickstarter campaign
Source: The sample for this review was provided by Moen.