I’ve known about Wolf’s ranges, cooktops, and ovens for years, but I was recently surprised to learn that they make countertop appliances, too. This Multi-Function Cooker really caught my eye when I was looking for a replacement slow cooker when the one I have stopped working.
This cooker has a stainless-steel construction, oven-proof glass lid with a rubber gasket, and a removable tri-ply stainless cooking vessel. The LCD display and intuitive programmable controls make it easy to select a cooking method and time. The key features and cooking methods are:
- Manual Slow Cook: Cook on low, medium, or high heat for up to 24 hours
- Meal Timer Slow Cook: Set the number of cooking hours based on when you want to serve the meal so you’re not limited by the recipe time
- Program Slow Cook: Select one or two heat settings and cooking times for customized cooking, or insert the temperature probe into the food and set the temperature to your preferred doneness
- Rice: Cook 6-18 cups of white or brown rice
- Sauté/Sear: Precise sautéing and searing on low, medium, and high temperature settings
- Sous Vide: Gently bring foods to a precise temperature in a warm water bath using the probe. The included sous vide rack keeps your food submerged for even cooking
- Versatile Cooking Vessel Included: Removable, 7 quart, stainless steel tri-ply vessel can be used like a Dutch oven, both in the oven and on any cooktop, including induction, and is dishwasher safe
The cooker measures 17.25″ x 12.25″ x 12.5″ and weighs 28 pounds. It uses 120V at 60Hz power to produce 1300W of cooking power. Included with the cooker is a temperature probe, removable stainless steel tri-ply cooking vessel, removable sous vide rack, use and care guide, and a quick tips cooking guide.
The Wolf Multi-Function Cooker is $599.95. Learn more about this cooker and the other countertop appliances and locate a dealer near you at the Wolf website.