In the image above, Prince and Princess of Monaco are sporting Monster headphones. Prince Albert has a pair of Inspirations and the Princess is trying the Diamond Tears. Monster recently attended the Monaco Grand Prix, one of most prestigious car races, showcasing their Diesel VEKTR, Inspiration, and Diamond Tears headphones. The Diesel VEKTR’s are on-ear headphones that blend comfort, fashion and sound. The Inspiration headphones are Monster’s first over-ear, noise canceling headphones that are perfect for travelers and provide customization with interchangeable headbands. The Diamond Tears are another over-ear model that provides outstanding audio while making a fashion statement. They even have an integrated high-grade microphone and answer button. These headphones have been engineered by acclaimed audio expert Noel Lee who is famous for the Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Monster is releasing the Inspiration and Diamond Tears headphones in July. But you have a chance to win a pair of Diesel VEKTR headphones right now. Press release and full contest details after the jump.
If you’d like to read the press release about these headphones, check here.
One pair of Diesel VEKTR headphones worth $279.95
(check this review for more details)
How to enter (read carefully, if you don’t follow the instructions, your entry will be disqualified):
1. Between now and Tuesday 06/12/2012 11:59PM EST leave a comment to this post answering this question:
What device do you use to listen to your favorite music? Phone? Dedicated MP3 player? Tell us all about it.
2. At some point on 06/13/2012, 1 random winner will be chosen. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hrs to accept their prize. If I do not receive an answer within that time frame, I’ll do other drawings till the prize is claimed.
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Contest is not open to anyone affiliated with The Gadgeteer.
3. Winner must have a US shipping address (sorry, this isn’t my decision…)
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
I want to give a HUGE thank you to Monster for the sponsoring this contest!
Update 6/13/12: The winner is comment #3: Lynn. Congrats Lynn and thanks to everyone that entered!