People who Drink tea are more fun than People who Drink Coffee

Do I have facts to back up this incredible claim? Ummm… yeah, I do. I know that tea drinkers like myself are way more fun than stodgy coffee drinkers because we can use cute tea infusers like this one from Arta. Designed in Seattle, WA, this tea infuser features a flower pot shaped stainless steel perforated basket that can hold 2 or 3 teaspoons of loose leaf tea. Snap the seedling cap over the basket and you’re ready to brew a cup of your favorite tea. The plant stem serves as a handle when it’s time to remove the infuser from the cup. How’s that for instant fun? The Arta Tea Leaf Infuser is dish washer safe and can be purchased through Amazon for $12.99.

Posted in: Home, Kitchen, News

19 comments… add one

• 1000Acres August 12, 2012, 1:20 pm

Oh my! There is a bit of bias here. And this is designed in Seattle… coffee capitol of the world! Ironic… :-)

• Julie August 12, 2012, 1:47 pm

@1000Acres I’ll admit that I’m very biased against coffee. :)

• samthebutcher August 12, 2012, 2:08 pm

Actually, it looks more to me like tea drinkers do more to disrespect the planet by extracting its resources, sapping its materials processing energy, and clogging its landfills with more frivolous junk.

• Julie August 12, 2012, 2:21 pm

@samthebutcher Hmmm… cough.Starbucks.cough…

• Ali August 13, 2012, 8:10 am

I love it… Want one!!!:-)

• MaryAnn August 13, 2012, 1:31 pm

I drink both tea and coffee, 1 cup of coffee in the morning and then tea the rest of the day. Drinking tea is way more fun – there are endless types and flavors of tea where each cup is a totally difference experience than the cup before it! I have so many accessories for it that I use depending on where I am and how portable the cup of tea has to be.. and most importantly, tea is much healthier for you than coffee, especially the green and white teas. I haven’t been sick nor even had a cold in the past 5 years, even when I am surrounded by sick people at work. Don’t be jealous or angry of tea people… join us! Your body will thank you :)

• Bob DeLoyd August 13, 2012, 6:05 pm

Oh my, I am utterly shocked and dismayed to find my friends at The Gadgeteer are Teapartiers :O
    What a world, what a world :(

Just kidding :P

• 1000Acres August 14, 2012, 12:16 am

Okay, I know Julie coughs at the thought of Starbucks… but have you tried the new Cool Lime Refresher? It’s made with ‘green’ coffee extract. They are really good. Kind of like (green, cough, cough) tea! ;-) And actually, the Perennial Tea Room at Pike Place Market in Seattle is the best ever, even for the die hard coffee addict.

• Bob DeLoyd August 14, 2012, 12:29 am

@1000Acres
    That sounds mighty good, but will it perk me up early in the morning and get the blood flowing to my head like Sumatra? Tea just doesn’t get me there :P

• 1000Acres August 14, 2012, 12:35 am

@Bob Oh yeah! In true Starbucks fashion, the Cool Lime Refresher is loaded with caffiene :-)

• Bob DeLoyd August 14, 2012, 12:37 am

@1000Acres
    Well Dang, I’ll have to give it a try then won’t I! :)

• 1000Acres August 14, 2012, 12:48 am

@Bob Oh yeah! In true Starbucks fashion, the Cool Lime Refresher is loaded with caffeine :-) Will probably taste good as long as it’s summer hot. Not so much in the winter. Then switch back to the lattes and mochas.

• Bob DeLoyd August 14, 2012, 12:51 am

@1000Acres
    I’m drinking iced coffee now.
    It’s been just too dang hot for anything else.

• Andy Jacobs August 14, 2012, 7:51 am

I like being less fun.

• Janet Cloninger August 14, 2012, 7:53 am

People who drink Pepsi Max are the most fun of all. It’s all that caffeine… ;)

• Julie August 14, 2012, 10:08 am

@1000Acres I haven’t tried a green coffee drink. I just heard about them the other day in a magazine ad. Everyone wants to be green ;)

• Julie August 14, 2012, 10:22 am

eeeew. Diet Coke all the way! Although I’m trying not to drink it anymore… but it’s so hard and I’m so weak ;)

• Andrew Baker August 15, 2012, 11:24 am

I happen to be a AMP fan. Right now drinking my diet amp, reading The gadgeteer and waiting for the sweet sweet caffeine to fill my blood stream.

• Bob DeLoyd August 15, 2012, 1:08 pm

@Andrew Baker
    Yessssssssss, plug me in!