Content Nav Menu

Do you REALLY love your gadget bag? – Protect it with Workiture El-bagped

on October 22, 2011 1:00 pm

image

So you’ve spent all that money personalizing your new gadget bag, forked out for that rare once in a lifetime  unobtainium material. What’s the last thing you want to do? Put your new best friend on that dirty, icky floor.

Worry no longer, Workiture has you covered. Their el-bagped stand (shown with a Timbuk2 bag) is manufactured from sturdy eighth-inch cold-rolled steel, sanded, TIG welded, and powder-coated and protects your new baby from all that muck.  You can even choose from a number of (bag matching?) fabrics and patterns if you choose to have it manufactured with a shelf, as shown.  Some of these stands can even be flipped over and used as a stool.

Priced at $169 without and $199 with shelf.

Comments

1. 1
    Donald says:

$170 for a camera bag holder!! Does that make any sense to anyone?

2. 2
    Robert Grenader says:

STOP! Cease depraved yuppies, do not spend $200 on furniture for your bag.. I am only saying this ’cause I already got my messenger bag a nice futon, and if it sees this, then what’s next, a flippin spa? :-)

3. 3
    Ian Lim says:

@Donald and Robert. You’ll note in the title I’ve put “REALLY love your gadget bag” :smile:
    I use my gadget bags and every crease and stain is part of the bag’s life and history to to me… ( though there’s some stains from the Reunification Express in Vietnam that are probably best not thought about too hard :P )

4. 4
    chriszzz says:

And what are you going to use to protect your $200 El-bagped ? A El-bagpedped ? A bag protects your gadgets. You don’t need a protector for the protector, otherwise, you’ll get caught in an infinite loop of protectors.

5. 5
    Julie says:

@chriszzz I was thinking the very same thought :)

6. 6
    Jack says:

It looks the sort of thing one would fall over twice then it would be thrown into the shed with the rest of the must haves but never used ;)

7. 7
    Dave says:

I really do believe in design… BUT

This is ‘THe Emperor’s new clothes/bag-stand’, surely?