Here’s a man wall for your man cave

the-man-wallThe “world’s first” Man Wall includes four flat-screen HDTV (all operated by one remote). There’s a 42″ Vizio and three 26″ Vizios. You also get a 1000 watt 5.1 home theater system, a DVD player with a 5-disc changer, wireless surround sound speakers, an iPod dock, a live 7-foot sports ticker (with a year of free service), a full-size kegerator, a 1000 watt microwave, two cigar humidors that hold 25 cigars each, and a 32-bottle wine rack. This can all be yours for $14,900. Guys, put this on your Christmas list!

Posted in: Audio, Video, TV Gear, Home, Kitchen, News

11 comments… add one

• Andy Chen October 23, 2009, 10:48 am

Is it me, or am I the only one wondering how this thing is ventilated in the back?

• Elias Rangel October 23, 2009, 11:30 am

Didn’t Charlton Heston had one in the Omega Man movie?

• David Flowers October 23, 2009, 11:37 am

You had me till the 32 slot wine rack. While this might fit in well in a bachelor pad to woo the ladies, the massive in your face sports theme would negate any amount of alcohol.

Secondly, I can’t remember the last time I asked Bob if he’d like a nice glass of Merlot while watching Peyton Manning pick apart a defense….but that’s just me…..

Perhaps the wine rack could be converted to hold rolled up versions of SI Swimsuit Issues? Then, it would be suitable for inclusion in the man cave!

• Julie October 23, 2009, 11:51 am

@David Maybe the wine rack could be swapped out for a pizza oven :)

• Mark October 23, 2009, 12:00 pm

perhaps a couple mini-fridges could be placed behind those doors on the lower section.

• James Branch October 23, 2009, 12:39 pm

Wow…… I want one!! Although, not sure the wife would allow it mind you! :)

I’m intrigued the same as Andy though, what kind of ventilation does thing have at the back?? It must cost a small fortune to run aswell!!

• ucfgrad93 October 23, 2009, 2:54 pm

Description has 1 42″ and 3 26″ TVs but the picture shows 5 TVs. Shouldn’t it read 4 26″ TVs? Personally, I’d like to have bigger screens for that price.

• David Flowers October 23, 2009, 3:07 pm

Pizza oven got me thinking, that would work, but also, the Stadium dog / Stadium Brat carousel cooker thingie would be PERFECT!

Count me in…..

• Andy Chen October 23, 2009, 3:27 pm

With the heat generated behind that thing, I’d say pizza oven is unintentionally included.

• Julie October 23, 2009, 5:09 pm

@David Yummy…!

• GripperFon October 23, 2009, 9:33 pm

Not to sure that this will be allowed or if it is, the tax will be outlandish, “Too energy intensive’ got to be green you know. Not for another $14,000 you get solar panels so that might make it OK. Guess the CEO’s should have bought it before they got their pay cut.