REVIEW – I have suffered from Plantar Fascitis for many years and I have worn special shoes designed to provide relief for probably 15 years. Several years ago I even received steroid shots in my heel. One thing that I have found that provides good relief after a long day on my feet is a foot massage, and the best way I have found to enjoy a good foot massage is a foot massager. In the past, I have tried a few and they have been pretty good. I am looking forward to trying this Shiatsu Foot Massager from Comfier.
What is it?
The Comfier Shiatsu Foot Massager features multiple modes and functions including heat, vibration, and rolling compression. It is ideal to help to provide relief for ailments like Plantar Fasciitis and Neuropathy. It fits up to US size 13-foot size.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Comfier Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
Design and features
The multi-functional feet massage, Comfier foot massager machine comes with multiple settings including shiatsu, rolling, fast heating, total feet squeeze, and vibration, and can be tailored to meet your best massage needs. The home adapter is safe to use with 100~240V power outlets. It features an additional vibrating massage on the toe area for a complete foot massaging experience, allowing you to refresh your feet after long standing or walking. It offers three vibration massage speeds to choose from.
- DEEP-KNEADING massage: Comfier foot massager with heat features shiatsu rollers that provide a deep-kneading massage, imitating the techniques and movements of a professional masseur. This massage technique delivers efficient pressure on the soles, which can greatly alleviate foot soreness and muscle tension after a tiring working day.
- Warm up quickly: Comfier foot massager heats up quickly in seconds and can reach temperatures up to 131F, making it an excellent foot heater and foot warmer for women and men to warm up their cold feet during winter. This feature also helps improve blood circulation, reduce body fatigue, and promote better sleep. The machine includes high/low heat settings, and the heating function can work independently.
- Compression massage: Comfier foot massager provides compression massage with 3 adjustable levels on the instep, heel, and ankles, which can be combined with kneading and heat functions to alleviate Plantar Fasciitis, Neuropathy Pain. It is recommended to start with low intensity for the first use to avoid any discomfort. After trying a few massages, the pain in your feet will lessen, and you will feel better.
- Easy to maintain & Ideal gifts: The foot sleeves are breathable and detachable, making them easy to clean and maintain the shiatsu foot massager. The machine accommodates foot sizes up to 13, making it an ideal gift for mom, dad, women, and men, Gifts for her, or him on special occasions like birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. It comes with a one-year warranty for up to three years upon registration.
The Comfier Shiatsu Foot Massager is lightweight and made mostly of plastic. On the top front of the device, there is a built-in control pad that provides access to all of the functions. Below the controls are the “pockets” to place your feet into for the massage. At the bottom back there is a power cable that connects to the AC adapter.
The Comfier Shiatsu Foot Massager is very easy to use. Just plug it in and place your feet in the very comfortable footholds. You then power on the device and customize the experience according to your choice including shiatsu, rolling, fast heating, total feet squeeze, and vibration.
The inserts in the foot pockets are zippered and can be removed and washed.
Overall, this Comfier Shiatsu Foot Massager works well and each of the functions is very effective and arguably the most effective of any Foot Massagers that I have tested. My only complaints are that it lacks a remote control which means that you have to bend over and reach to your feet if you want to change settings. This is not the most convenient thing to do when you are sitting back and enjoying the massage. The other complaint is that I would like to be able to set time limits for the duration of my massages. Sometimes I want the default 15 minutes and other times I want less.
Otherwise, this device is very comfortable to use, and unlike some other devices, my feet seem to automatically be positioned exactly when they need to be for a complete massage. I have tested other machines that required me to keep repositioning my feet to get into the right position. This is a nice device.
What I like
- Nicely built and lightweight
- Effective massage at all levels
- The removable insert allows for cleanliness
What I’d change
- Needs a remote control
- Needs a timer function to customize the length of the massage experience
The Comfier Shiatsu Foot Massager compares well to others that I have tried and tested including the effectiveness of the massage and other functions. It is lightweight and compact and my feet fit well and directly over the massage area without any need to adjust. If there was a remote control and a timer function it would be ranked number one for me.