REVIEW: With literally every kind of cell phone holder out there, I have been struggling to find one that fits my needs. For me, the vent clips don’t work and I don’t like it attached to my windshield or dashboard. So how does the Cell Phone Seat fair up?
What is it
The Cell Phone Seat is a cell phone holder that doesn’t block your windshield, vents, dashboard or even your cup holder. Its unique style and flexibility allows the base to slide snugly into any size cup holder and leaves room for you to still put a drink in the holder.
What’s in the box
- Instruction sheet
- Cell Phone Seat
- Inventor (Scott McIntosh) Business Card
Design and features
- Flex bottom allows you to fit the Cell Phone Seat in smaller cup holders
- Phone seat is designed to fit all phones including cases
- Can hold your phone horizontally or vertically
- Do not need any additional clips or holders, phone slides right in
- Notch for your charger cord
What I like
- Easy to use
- Can hold phone both vertically and horizontally
- Fits phone with case and everything easily and effortlessly
What I’d change
- Nothing, my only issue is with my actual cup holders being small in my car.
The Cell Phone Seat is such a simple product that does exactly what I needed! This phone holder allows you to have your cell phone handy and not lose your cup holder or worry about it being attached to your dash, vent, or windshield and in the way. It fits in any cup holder, so would work awesome when we are out on the boat or in the golf cart too. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like the Cell Phone Seat and just wish I had received the 2 pack.