To celebrate the holidays, we invite you to participate in the Gadgeteer’s 2015 Holiday gadget giveaway! One very lucky person will win a huge prize pack of 15 different prizes. So click through to read the details on each of the prizes and then submit your entry for a chance to win them!
1 person will win a prize pack consisting of 1 of each of the 15 products shown below:
Urbanears: Plattan ADV
Updated version of original Plattan, filled with new and innovative features for high quality listening enjoyment
- Custom engineered 40mm neodymium speaker drivers with optimally shaped thin PEN membranes (19um) and lightweight voice coils (78mg) for maximum performance across the entire audio spectrum
- Excellent dynamics between the high and low frequencies creates a balanced, open and clear sound that improves the music listening experience weather you live for the emphatic beats in heavy metal or sail to the sounds of smooth jazz
- 3D hinge technology automatically adjusts to the user’s ears and head for a soft and comfortable fit
- Interchangeable cable to choose which side, left or right, you want the cable to hang from
- Snap-off fabric washable headband keeps headphones box-fresh
- Additional features include ZoundPlug to share music with a friend directly from your headphones, 3.5mm stereo plug, remote & mic and collapsible structure for easy storing
- Product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AMRnWqkoo
Ballistic: Jewel Series
Slim, sleek, pocketable design offers minimalistic protection fused with fashionable appeal
- Titled the gem of protection, Jewel is lightweight yet durable, fitting perfectly in your pocket
- Protects in style, available in a clear finish (other color options for alternative phone models)
- Engineered with Ballistic’s renowned Ballistic Corners® to safeguard the most dangerous point of impact for shattered screens
- Provides over 6 feet of high impact drop protection
- Features raised lips and corners to provide protection from surface shock and scratches
Penclic: Penclic Bluetooth Mouse (B2)
Lightweight, Bluetooth mouse functions like a pen for quick, precise movement
- Bluetooth capability frees up coveted USB ports
- Penclic Mouse looks, feels and acts like a pen, placing superior navigation at your fingertips, allowing for laser-focused precision, thus leading to better results and quicker movements
- Penclic Mouse’s ergonomics create a relaxed working position, enhancing user experience and allowing forearm to relax on work surface. Sleek, Scandinavian design counteracts static tensions in arms, shoulders and neck, reducing Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) associated with typical mouse products
- Features 5 buttons, scroll wheel and laser sensor which operates on almost any surface without pad or tablet; intended for right-handed users
- Rechargeable battery lasts 2 months before additional charging is needed.
- Wireless range up to 16 feet; compatible with Mac and PC products
Satechi: Apple Watch Mount
Safely and securely allows users to access Apple Watch anytime, anywhere
- Easily mounts Apple Watch on steering wheels, bicycle or motorcycle handlebars, treadmills and more, giving them hands-free access to the device while on the go
- Access the Apple Watch features while remaining hands-free and keeping eyes on the task at hand
- Control music, activate Siri, answer calls, read messages and monitor your workout via your favorite fitness app on their Apple Watch
- When mounted on a steering wheel, the Apple Watch Mount allows users to bring CarPlay into their fingertips without obstructing their view of the road
- Conveniently rotates 360 degrees, allowing for endless access and viewing angles
- Made of a sleek, black TPU material, ensuring a secure grip that always stays in place regardless of where it is mounted
- Available in two Apple Watch sizes, 38mm or 42mm
A-Audio: Elite HD Earphones
Make a statement with in-ear headphones with a distinctive chrome-plated, bevel-edged design
- Black and chrome earphones bring together dramatic aesthetics with high-tech components for great sound
- High definition, noise-isolating earphones incorporate a dynamic audio system
- 24k gold plated headphone jack contact allows for optimum signal transfer
- Built-in mic and remote makes it simple to toggle between listening to music and taking phone calls
- Comes with travel case
App-controlled 8-bit pixel light that displays important smartphone notifications (phone call, SMS, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc)
- DOTTI displays your favorite icon, showcases space invader animation, functions as a clock, and will display a corresponding app icons like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp as you receive alerts
- Simply connect Dotti to your smart phone with the latest Bluetooth Smart BLE technology with a single tap
- Built-in rechargeable battery with LED display (720 hours on standby or 5 hours of continuous display)
- Download the free Dotti app for iOS 7 (or above) and Android 4.3) (or above)
- Click for demo video
Elgato: Eve Room for Apple HomeKit
Monitors indoor air quality, temperature, and humidity through sophisticated sensor that analyze volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Eve Room goes beyond CO₂ by analyzing substances that directly affect your well-being (like alcohols and chemicals, molds, paints, smoke, and more)
- Review and monitor air quality with beautiful graphs by day, month or year
- The cordless monitor is powered by long-lasting, replaceable batteries so you never have to deal with cords
- Eve Room connects directly to your iOS device using Bluetooth Smart technology, without requiring a hub, gateway or bridge
- Eve takes advantage of Apple’s HomeKit technology, offering unparalleled ease-of-use, advanced security, and tight integration with Siri
- Download the free Eve app view all data collected by Eve and control all accessories featuring HomeKit technology
Electrohome: Retro Alarm Clock
Circular, vintage design alarm clock dresses any room or nightstand and useful features upgrades user wake up experience
- Twin LED lights brighten as a user’s wakeup time approaches, ideal for those sensitive to loud sounds or who have trouble waking up
- Wave hand over the Retro Alarm Clock to activate the motion sensor which turns on its integrated lightbulbs and can also be used to activate the snooze button
- Stores up to 20 AM/FM stations to quickly tune into favorite stations
- Useful features include four display dimming options, calendar and indoor temperature display, an easily programmable dual alarm with weekend cancelation, the option to wake to buzzer or radio, and convenient sleep and nap timers
- Integrated SelfSet technology allows users to set up Daylight Savings Time, which conveniently adjusts each spring and fall
- Built-in backup battery ensures the alarm will function even through a power outage
- WakeUp technology keeps alarm settings active, ensuring users will sleep soundly without missing a beat
- See my review of the Electrohome Retro Alarm Clock.
Xventure Cabana: Bluetooth Speaker/Flashlight with Powerbank
Mountable, rugged Bluetooth speaker doubles as flashlight and powerbank
- Take your music on your while doubling as a headlight for dark rides
- Charge mobile devices including mobile phones, tablets, PCs and multimedia devices with built-in 2600 mAh powerbank
- Mountable onto bike’s handlebar; with universal fit and adjustable diameter
- Up to 28 hours of playback time and 33 ft. Bluetooth range
- Weighs only 6.5 oz., and measures 6 in. x 1.5 in. x 1.5 in.
Titanium carabiner style keyholder
- Modern design for the traditional keyring
- Lots of styles
- Winner can choose the style in brushed finish
- See my review of the Bico KeyKlipz
Price:$39 – $48
Technology Will Save Us Thirsty Plant Kit
Build a solar-powered moisture sensor to keep your plants happy
- DIY kit for kids or adults
- Doesn’t require any special tools
- Batteries are not required
Put a Case on me
Design your own custom case for iPhone, iPad and Galaxy devices
- Using their case design tool the user can design a completely custom case
- The options are endless
- Winner will receive one free case
Mpow Magneto Wearable Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones
Magnetic Control allows you to play/pause the music on your device or answer/end phone calls by attaching and separating the earbuds
- Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology for fast and easy and fast pairing
- Noise Cancellation
- Hands-free phone conversation
TEC Accessories Pixel Flashlight
Tiny EDC flashlight for your pocket or keychain
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Super bright LED rated at 25 lumens
- Water resistant o-ring seal
- Square body design prevents roll
Cool wrist watches for unique people with many colorful styles to choose from
- Contest winner gets their choice of any watch from their collection
Price: $109 – $199
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
1. Between now and 12/03/2015 midnight EST leave a comment on this page telling me your favorite gadget of 2015. Why you like it and a link to where you can buy it. For example:
“My favorite gadget was the Neato Botvac robotic vacuum because now I don’t have to sweep the floors anymore! http://www.amazon.com/Neato-Botvac-80-Robot-Vacuum/dp/B00J08ITFG/?tag=thegadg0e-20”
Get a 2nd bonus entry by tweeting:
Win a giant prize pack of 15 gadgets from @thegadgeteer http://wp.me/p3LRkH-NpW
Get a 3rd bonus entry by linking to The Gadgeteer’s main page on Facebook.
Make sure you come back to this page and leave a 2nd and 3rd comment with a link to your tweet and / or Facebook post. To get the links for Twitter and Facebook, just click the timestamp of your post and it will give you the page with that post so you can grab the link.
2. At some point on 12/04/2015, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to claim their prizes. If I do not receive an answer to my emails in that time period, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prizes are gone.
1. Only one entry per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Gadgeteer writers and family members may not enter this contest.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for the winner not accepting their prize offer within 48hrs. The winner will be posted on this contest page, in the contest page comment section and will be emailed. Check your spam folder.
5. Winner must have a US shipping address.
Congrats to the winner comment #62 Tyneisha. Also thank you to everyone who entered and the sponsors.
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
117 thoughts on “2015 Holiday gadget giveaway”
Gadgeteer Comment Policy - Please read before commenting
“My favorite gadget is the Sound Cover, exceptional Bluetooth speaker system. used daily!
Drop Cam Pro – allows me to keep an eye on the homestead when I’m away and I’ve even suggested to friends this product for their peace of mind.
I think my favorite gadget I purchased this year is my Itian Qi Charger for my Nexus 6. I actually bought two, one for home and one for the office.
My favorite gadget was the Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd gen) because of its bigger screen and complete awesomeness! http://www.amazon.com/Nest-Learning-Thermostat-3rd-Generation/dp/B0131RG6VK
The Spigen Slim Armor Volt for the iPhone 6S Plus. Adds wireless charging and doesn’t make the phone the size of as brick.
I think the Electrohome: Retro Alarm Clock is the coolest item in the giveaway
My favorite Christmas gadget would be the Garmin Edge 1000 bike computer. This baby does it all and would be great to have on those kind bike rides
My favorite gadgets of the year:
Nexus 6P – great android phone: https://store.google.com/product/nexus_6p
Neato Botvac 85 – Not to steal your example, but I constantly claim this to be the best thing I’ve bought in years. It saves so much time! http://www.amazon.com/Neato-Botvac-Bv85-Robot-Vacuum/dp/B00KOYKPJS
My favorite gadget for 2015 is the Apple Watch. I like getting my notifications discretely on my wrist without taking my iPhone out of my pocket. http://www.apple.com/watch/buy/
I agree, the discreteness(?) of my pebble is awesome. In meetings, or working with someone, quick glance. Saves so much time. and keeps me from pulling my phone out a million times a day.
The alarm clock!
My wife & I’s favorite gadget; we wake up great now after buying this thing!
My favorite gadget of the year is the 12″ MacBook, and you can buy it here:
My favorite newest gadget this year has to be my new desktop DAC from iFi-Audio, the IDAC2. It has been able to handle every hi-res audio file I’ve been able to throw at it and DSD files are blowing my mind!!
My favorite gadget this year is very analog, the Tactile Turn Shaker pen: http://www.tactileturn.com/store/titanium. It’s very well balanced and accepts my favorite refill, the Schmidt P8126!
My favorite gadget of 2015 has been the ThruNite Archer A2 V2. It has become my EDC of choice.
My favorite gadget that I have purchased this year is the Blossom irrigation system. It allows me to control my sprinkler system from my phone anytime and any place. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UHCT7KU/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=72499966213&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17554430332952697988&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_21co80824d_b
My favorite gadget from 2015 is a Pacsafe Travelsafe 5L. It was essential for travelling to hotels that did not supply a safe in the room. It has enough room for your documents, ID, cash, and a tablet.
They are sometimes hard to find in stock, I would check here first:
Being a Gadgaholic (who refuses to go to rehab) I get lots of fun gadgets every year, but every now and then I come across something that becomes indispensable in my daily activities. This year it was a simple flashlight. Yup just a flashlight. Not a phone, tablet, or transwarp plasma hyper spanner. After losing my IT pouch of 25 years (Leatherman Wave, Maglite Pro Plus, Xacto click blade all in an EMT Pouch) I spent months in mourning reaching for a nonexistent flashlight a dozen times a day. It was time for me to move on, I don’t use the Leatherman much in my current job, so I was able to adapt, but I was still reaching for the flashlight a dozens of times a day. I found the Lumintop AAA 110 Lumens Flashlight after seeing it used on a podcast. Although not quite as bright as the Maglite Pro Plus (which was too bright at full power for 90% of what I did) the 110 lumens will quickly light up a server room rack, attic crawl space, or under desk workstation. The flashlight is water proof, light weight, bright, pretty darn sexy, and built to be damn near indestructible. It’s roughly the size of my index finger, easy to hold or clip to something, I also regularly hold it in my mouth then in strange positions (don’t ask) Battery life is about half of my old Mag Pro Plus and will last me about a month on a single Eneloop AAA rechargeable battery, which is very impressive for a single AAA. All in all it is an awesome flashlight with excellent price point.
This case/cover turned by iPad into a laptop. Super easy to connect via bluetooth and is a seamless keyboard, never had an issue. It’s been 6 months + and would recommend to anyone to wants better use of their tablet.
My favorite gadget of the year is the Motorola X Pure Edition – reasonable priced ‘premium’ phone without the carrier clutter.
A close second is the Garmin Vivosmart HR – activity tracker and smart notifications combined.
And now I reread the contest rules, so here are the links 😉
Moto X Pure Edition from their website:
Garmin Vivofit HR from their website:
I agree with @TomWilkenson – the Apple Watch! Never thought I needed one until I had to figure out a way to get my calendar closer to me so I could make it to meetings on time! (I don’t carry my phone. It stays on my desk.) http://www.apple.com/watch/buy/
Facebook. (this was more difficult then I thought)
My favorite gadget of the year is the Amazon Echo. (http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-SK705DI-Echo/dp/B00X4WHP5E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448900028&sr=8-1&keywords=echo) Finally an addition to my home automation setup that my wife fines useful and actually enjoys using!
The Coin was the best gadget and of 2015. Storing a dozen credit cards on one piece of plastic has lightened my wallet and is always a conversation starter – https://onlycoin.com/
My fave gadget of the year is the Fitbit! Anything that can help me get fit!
My favorite one is “Maximus Smart Security Light”. I don’t have yet, hopefully in near future.
My favorite gadget this year is my Pebble Classic watch. I took a flyer on it from Woot not knowing if it would be useful, but I found the notifications from my iPhone are very handy when I’m somewhere I can’t pull out the phone, especially using an iOS app (EasilyDo) that only notifies me of specific emails helps me not to miss them. The Classic is really cheap right now, too: https://www.pebble.com/
I agree, I love the pebble, It’s not the fanciest on the market, but it’s durable, charge lasts forever, and is VERY useful. I love the time, but the 2 day better life makes me a sad penguin.
My best gadget is my new Samsung Galaxy S2. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1170853&gclid=CjwKEAiAhPCyBRCtwMDS5tzT03gSJADZ8VjR8Ni7qAoRBvcIhB2Qp4j5y3i8nvtcrZ2XOs2bT2lXDBoCHfLw_wcB&Q=&ap=y&is=REG&A=details
My Samsung Gear S2 Classic smart watch is my favorite gadget of 2015.
Link to buy – http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-s2/
My favorite gadget this year is my Honda Accord. With built in Android Auto and Apple Car Play it lets both my wife and I use our choice of devices for streaming music, mapping, and hands-free phone usage. http://automobiles.honda.com/accord
Hard to pick just one favorite gadget, but I’ll probably go with the Surface Pro 4. The improvements to the stylus and keyboard as well as it having the power of a laptop make it really useful for me. You can pick them up at various places, but I chose Costco for the bundle price. (Link to MS Store http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.325711500?icid=en_US_SurfaceP4_cat_modF_100615 )
I am a journal guy so Moleskin is where you get my interest.
My favorite gadget this year is my Pebble Classic watch. It is very handy since you can see all the notifications and alerts from your iphone without actually pulling out your phone. You can buy it at https://www.pebble.com/
My favorite gadget of 2015 has to be the new 12 inch Apple Macbook. Solid performance, stunning display and double the RAM and SSD capacity of the Macbook Pro Retina that it replaced. Really great machine, and so portable, too! Buy it at http://www.apple.com/macbook/
My favorite new gadget would have to be the new apple watch.
Please sent me the 2015 Holiday gadget giveaway please of any new cell phone, I haven’t had a new phone because of the prices. Happy Holidays:)
My favorite gadget this year is the Stayblcam for my iPhone. It’s compact, does a nice job of stabilizing my videos and does a great job of video shots at low angles.
My favorite gadget of 2015 is the late 2015, BTO fully spec’d, 5K iMac because I don’t have to wait for beachballs anymore and because the screen is drop-dead gorgeous.
My favorite gadget this year is the new 300ppi Amazon Kindle Paperwhite.
Borrow books on it all the time from the library.
My favorite gadget of 2015 is my D810. I use it every day to capture photos of my toddler (it is fast like her!). It is an investment for sure but the photos we’ve taken are well worth the initial cost. Can be bought at http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D810-FX-format-Digital-Camera/dp/B00LAJQVR6/
My favoite gadget of 2015 is my LG G4. It’s manual camera mode is amazing!
My favorite gadget this year has to be the Apple Watch! I wasn’t sure just how useful it would be until I put it on.. …and have not taken it off since!! Which is hard to do for a “watch guy” with lots of watches that I will probably never wear again! 🙁
The Amped Touch Screen Wi-Fi Range Extender (TAP-EX) has worked wonders to extend our wireless signal into some previously-dead areas of the house. It’s so seamless and reliable that I never even think about it.
And I dunno if this exactly qualifies as a gadget, but I sure do love my new iPhone 6S+.
My favorite gadget is the Apple Watch…my two sons are getting me one for Christmas!!! http://www.apple.com/watch/
My favorite gadget for 2015 has to be the Lenovo Horizon 2s AIO – it is a decent desktop computer and a GIANT tablet too.
I am late to the party, but after finally purchasing an Apple Watch, I am hooked. And not using every app under the Sun on it, I get much better than expected battery life!
My favorite would be the Nest cameras along with the original Dropcams. I’ve put them around the house to monitor my mom since she recently got diagnosed with cancer. It lets me keep an eye on her when I’m not around. Also love how I can talk through the cameras directly. http://www.nest.com
One gadget’s that well-thought-out and a fave upon its debut is the Microsoft Surface Book: http://j.mp/msSurfaceBook
I like that it seems like a great tablet (clipboard)/laptop which takes advantage of the Skylake processor and Windows 10 OS, and has a good fit-and-finish and made of high quality, durable, and lasting materials.
My favorite gadget of 2015 was the SolPro Helios Smart Solar Charging Bank because it’s a green way to charge my phone and keep me on the go with less effort! http://www.amazon.com/Solpro-Helios-5000mAh-Tri-Fold-Charging/dp/B00UV3V37K
I tweeted! https://twitter.com/LuvMyHubz/status/671580128196055040
Great choice of goods!
While I don’t yet own one, the Lily drone camera was my favorite new project / product for 2015. It appears to have simplified all of the piloting necessities of a drone so that it can more ably track its target. Can’t wait to try it out!
My favorite gadget review of 2015 was the Stikbot. I have a thirteen year old boy that i am constantly trying to find creative ways to expend his mental and physical energy. The Stikbot fulfills both requirements, and is inexpensive to boot. I applaud any toy or activity that requires the child to apply some imagination and energy to utilize. Perhaps we can foster the creation out a future Scorsese or Tim Burton in our children.
I actually haven’t purchased any new gadgets this year – no gadget money in the budget. But, if I could buy 1 – it definitely would be in the new Apple Watch. I have a friend that owns one, and I do have have gadget envy.
My Anker Bluetooth keyboard. It might not be the funnest piece of technology I’ve received this year, but it certainly gets the most use! I use it with many different devices/platforms seamlessly.
My favorite gadget this year is the Samsung Galaxy S6
My favorite gadget of 2015 was Leatherman Wave, this is a very versatile pocket multitool, best choice to pick the right tool for the right task.
Join with me and pick one.
Thanks for this holyday, have fun everyone !!!
My favorite gadget reviewed here is the Apple Watch:
Electrohome retro alarmclock I like LED light brightn as wakeup time approaches I wake up easy find it at http://www.electrohome.com
My favorite gadget for 2015 is the Blade Chroma Camera Drone and when I have enough money saved up, it will be mine as it looks like the best piece of flying hardware out there. http://www.horizonhobby.com/chroma-w-st-10-and-c-go3-blh8675
The Sphero BB-8 just because it puts a smile on my face seeing this thing run around. http://www.amazon.com/Sphero-R001ROW-BB-8-App-Enabled-Droid/dp/B0107H5FJ6
With my 2tb external hard drive filled with my years of music collecting, I thought about protecting that drive from failing and getting a bigger hard drive to continue my favorite hobby. So I treated myself to a 4TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive – http://www.amazon.com/Book-Desktop-External-Drive-WDBFJK0040HBK-NESN/dp/B00E3RH61W. May you all receive the gadgets your dying for, Happy Holidays
AH! I had to post this again because my first one had the wrong email! My favorite “gadget” is the little Gerber Shard (http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Shard-Keychain-Tool-22-01769/dp/B002ZK45IQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449064023&sr=8-1&keywords=shard) Definitely the best under $5 gadget I’ve ever bought.
My favorite gadget is the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge because of the built-in wireless charger. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-galaxy-s6-4g-lte-with-32gb-memory-cell-phone-gold-verizon-wireless/4476095.p?id=1219629071580&skuId=4476095
My favorite gadget this year is the Anova sous vide cooker. Its transformed the food coming out of my kitchen.
My favorite story was “Julie’s gadget diary – I’ve been cheating on my MacBook with a Dell XPS 13 (part 1)” here: http://the-gadgeteer.com/2015/02/15/julies-gadget-diary-ive-been-cheating-on-my-macbook-with-a-dell-xps-13-part-1/
and you can get this at Dell, now with win 10
“My favorite gadget is the Mpow Magneto Wearable Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sports Headphones.” Because I am always wearing headphones and the cord is always getting in the way. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014XM6HXE/?tag=thegadg0e-20
My favorite gadget this year would be the solar powered Christmas lights! Saved me a ton of money and, I even attached a strand to my truck!
You can purchase these here:
Follow my Twitter link here:
Chroma Drone was my favorite review because of the 4k clarity of the video – I want one!
My favorite gadget for 2015 is the Apple Watch. I’ve never wore a watch before until now. Now that I can do everything on my watch I’m constantly checking the time!
My favorite gadget this year is a new Sonos Play:5 to go with my Play:1. Can’t wait to have holiday music playing in sync in multiple rooms for my Christmas party this year! Right now you can get a deal on a starter set of two Play:1’s: http://www.sonos.com/shop/2-room-starter-set?r=1
my favourite gadget of 2015 that I backed on kickstarter but has yet to ship is the Bragi wireless smart earphones ;(
My favorite item of 2015 would be the toyko watch. I like it because it’s a fun, innovative way to tell time that my son would adore… I love apple watches, but this is right up his alley! This can be purchased at http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/kisai/radioactive_wood/ Thank you.. I hope I win! Today is his birthday and it would be a stupendous surprise!
I’m in love with the idea of having Bluetooth headphones– especially for long runs!
TWEETED <3 Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
I THINK I did this right! *Liked your FB page!
& commented! —Awesome page! love all of the odds and ends!
My favourite gadget this year was the Nite Ize Inka Pen (original). It is, in my opinion, the world’s best pen for travellers; It can outlast you, go on every adventure, write underwater & in space, never got lost or left behind, & be ready in 10 seconds. Plus it’s tiny and light weight.
I actually wrote a deep-dive 3000-word review on it here:(https://medium.com/@RadNomad/nite-ize-inka-pen-radnomad-gear-review-3fba2633a1b2).
It’s been discontinued, but you can still find one go up for re-sale occassionally on Amazon (http://amzn.to/1OeSkVn) or eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xnite+ize+inka.TRS0&_nkw=nite+ize+inka+pen&_sacat=0). Make sure you don’t buy the ‘Mobile’ version by mistake. They gave it the same name, calling it the second generation of the original…but it’s a horrendous pen and an insult to the first iteration.
My favorite is the Pet Cube. It’s great for people who travel so they just check up on them and reduce anxiety.
I am so very impressed with the Grabit screw extractors. As a mechanic having a tool that takes the place of a method that is iffy at best is wonderful. This tool SAVES HOURS OF FRUSTRATION.
My favorite gadget of 2015 is the Samsung Galaxy Note5. As a IT profressional, as well as a father of a 2 year old, it allows me to manage our lives as easily as possible. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-Factory-Unlocked/dp/B013WACF4S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1449156948&sr=8-3&keywords=Galaxy+Note+5
My favorite gadget is the “Put a case on me” customizable phone case since I am all for putting my favorite image on my 6plus case! It is available at http://putacaseon.me
My 2015 gadget of the year was the Kindle Paperwhite. I had already switched over to mostly reading books on the android Kindle App but the paperwhite is far better to read on.
My favorite gadget of 2015 is the Fenix LD09 LED Tactical Flashlight http://www.amazon.com/LD09-Tactical-Flashlight-EdisonBright-Alkaline/dp/B00MB1MJFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449170173&sr=8-1&keywords=fenix+ld09 This flashlight is small enough fit in my jeans fifth pocket and goes everywhere with me, but not too small as I’m able to get a good grip on it. It has plenty of power on three separate modes for all the situations I need. It’s durable and water proof – I’ve dropped it several times and use it in the rain without any trouble.
I want to enter the contest if I should win please contact me by mail 13709 rEGENTVIEW aVE bELLFLOWER, CA 90706. THANKS
Tweeted – https://twitter.com/lewyzz/status/672497317719760896
FB – https://www.facebook.com/LewyDesigns/posts/10153703018535196?pnref=story
My favorite “gadget” of the year is a Nexus 6 on Google’s Project Fi. https://fi.google.com/about/ I like it because it has good pricing and some neato nifty switching from T-Mobile to Sprint and WiFi Calling.
Hi! Awesome giveaway! My favorite gadget that I bought this year was not a fancy one, but the Vano Magnetic Car Air Vent Phone Mount. It changed my life because now I don’t have to be dangerously looking in my lap for GPS directions on my phone 🙂 You can buy one here at http://www.amazon.com/Car-Phone-Holder-Flexibility-Accessories/dp/B00S5A66EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449186498&sr=8-1&keywords=vano+magnetic+air+vent+phone+mount
This site has been my go to for ideas and a plethora of gadgets that keep me in the know. I have bought many products from just seeing and reading the reviews on them. My favorite was something I needed for work. The XML-T6 torch lite. A Cree flashlight that put out 2000 lumens. I liked it so much that I have bought three of them over the past 6 months or so. Gifting them for family. Your review was not only informative, but spot on as well. The product has performed as reviewed. Thank you.
Congrats to the winner comment #62 Tyneisha. Also thank you to everyone who entered and the sponsors.
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED