Did Santa bring you a shiny new Kindle 2 or DX ebook reader for Christmas? Did he forget to include a case to protect it? Never fear, the kind folks at OCTOVO (formerly known as OCTO) have generously offered 4 Gadgeteer readers their choice of any Kindle 2 or DX product on their site. It’s easy to enter, so keep reading for the details.
How to Win
4 people will win their choice of a Kindle 2 or Kindle DX cover or case (even currently out of stock items).
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
2. Then send the following tweet:
RT Win a Kindle 2 or DX ebook reader case from OCTOVO @thegadgeteer Full details at http://wp.me/pprwJ-7KT
3. Come back to this post and leave a comment that includes your twitter name.
4. At some point on 01/20/2010, I’ll pick 4 random winners using random.org. The winners will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to accept their prize. If I do not receive an answer, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prizes are gone.
1. Only one entry per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Contest is open to anyone on planet Earth except writers, family members and close friends of The Gadgeteer.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
4. Failure to follow instructions will result in the entry being disqualified.
I want to give a HUGE thank you to OCTOVO for sponsoring this contest!
UPDATE: The randomly choosen winners are #12, 27, 55 and 58.