Magnetuck shirt stays keep your shirt’s tail where it belongs

{ 7 comments }

magnetuck

Are you a guy (or gal) who has a bit of trouble keeping your shirt tail where it belongs: tucked into your trousers? Magnetuck shirt stays might be a solution, using the power of Neodymium rare earth magnets. Each set includes two dome pieces and two flat pieces each molded in silicon rubber. The flat pieces are placed inside your shirt, below the waistband of your britches. The dome pieces are then placed on the outside of your shirt. Tuck in your shirt tale with the dome piece below the waistband, and viola! The textured, silicone dome pieces grip the inside of your slacks and help keep your shirt tail tucked. Just beware the safety warnings—Neodymium magnets are very strong. A set of Magnetuckshirt stays will run you $29.99. Link over to Magnetuck.com for details.

Posted in: Miscellaneous, News
  • RainyDayInterns March 29, 2016, 9:51 am

This made us laugh 🙂 The world is going to be OK when we have time to invent tech to keep our shirts tucked in!!! Besides, magnets are awesome.

• Andy Jacobs March 29, 2016, 11:08 am

Glad you enjoyed it! I might classify this a “First World Solution” to a universal problem. 😉

• Andrew Baker March 29, 2016, 10:00 am

I remember my mom sewing “reverse suspenders” in our dress clothes. they were little suspender clips that were sewn into the pockets that you cliped to your shirt, that kept them from coming up.

• Andy Jacobs March 29, 2016, 11:09 am

My mom has always been quite the seamstress, and she created clever little hacks (before there was such a term) for my brother and I as well!

• Forrester March 29, 2016, 1:47 pm

I may actually try these out. I hate my dress shirts coming untucked.

• Andy Jacobs March 29, 2016, 1:51 pm

Forrester, if you do, come on back here and let us know how they worked for you!

• DanKub March 30, 2016, 11:32 pm

I have had these for about a year. Work great, you put them like right next to your hips (a little forward) just under your belt line. SO MUCH EASIER than the old style ones.