Talk to the Hand with the Earzee Bluetooth Wristband

If you’ve tried Bluetooth headsets and speaker phones before and didn’t find them to your liking, I have another option to try for hands free calls. It’s the Earzee Bluetooth Wristband from MobileFun. This wristband pairs with your phone and vibrates when it detects a call. You can then pull the earphone speaker between your fingers, hold your hand up to your ear and talk into your wrist. It’s a toss up as to whether people will think you’re with the secret service, or crazy. The Stretch Earzee Bluetooth Wristband is available now for £19.99 ($32.32).

Posted in: Bluetooth Gear, Car Gear, News
  • David February 17, 2011, 2:12 pm

You’ll look like Gary Owens in Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In! (yes, showing my age!)

Better that walking around talking to yourself. They use to put people in the funny farm for that!!!!!

• Julie February 17, 2011, 2:23 pm

@David I haven’t thought of Laugh-in for a long time! Showing my age too 🙂

• Jackie Cheng February 17, 2011, 5:26 pm

If you had to hold your hand to your ear to use this then why not just hold the phone to your ear? The whole idea of having a bluetooth headset is to have your hands free. This kind of defeats the purpose.

• Brice February 18, 2011, 8:29 am

I wear a headset because my town has a hands-free law. I’ve found there are times when I like using the headset even when I’m not driving. Those times are when I like to have my hands free. This product offers nothing over holding a phone to my ear.

• p51d007 February 18, 2011, 2:29 pm

I’ve been wearing BT headsets, since they first came on the scene. I wouldn’t use a phone without one, but this device just baffles me.

• David Adams January 8, 2012, 1:39 am

I seems like an eternity since the CTIA Fall 2010 when we first showed the prototypes for this exciting Earzee product range to the world.

We now have product and a Website to get this product out there. or

David Adams