REVIEW – For years I have mounted several of my computer monitors on wall mounts, but my TVs have remained on stands. Now I am moving into a new home and my plan is to have just about every TV mounted on a wall. I also want to be able to tilt and swivel the TVs for the best viewing angles. This Atumtek TV Mount could be exactly what I need.
What is it?
The Atumtek TV Wall Mount features full-motion Swivel, tilt, extension, and rotation, with Dual Articulating Arms. It works for most 23-55 Inch Flat Curved TVs and accommodates a maximum VESA mount of 400x400mm. It can hold up to 80lbs
What’s in the box
1 x AtumTek TV Mount
2 x Tilt Angles Adjustment Screws
2 x Mounting Brackets
1 x Pack of Mounting Screws with Adjustable wrench and Socket Set
1 x User Manual
Design and Features
- BUILT LIKE A TANK: Upgraded dual articulating six arms, all made of reinforced high-quality SPCC steel, sturdy and will not bend. Fits most 23-55 inch flat or curved TVs weighing up to 80lbs like Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Thomson, Toshiba, Sharp, LG, Philips, JVC, etc. Compatible with VESA patterns from 100x100mm to 400x400mm.
- OPTIMAL VIEWING ANGLES: Vertical tilt angle ranges from +10° to -2°, horizontal swiveling left/right from +80° to -80° (depending on the screen size) to enhance viewing experience from anywhere in the room.
- SPACE SAVING & WIRE STORAGE: The TV mount retracts only 2.4 inches from the wall and extends up to 18.5 inches, saving your valuable space. It comes with a built-in wire storage design which makes your tv mount elegant and neat.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The package includes a full step by step installation guide and a bubble level built-in the mount that helps you correct uneven installation errors.
FITS 23-55 INCH TVS: This TV mount fits most 23-55 inch TVs sold on the market. TV wall mounts fit TVs with mounting holes as close as 3.9X3.9 inch or as wide as 16×16 inch. Specifically, the TV bracket fits VESA 100X100mm, 200X100mm, 200X200mm, 300X200mm, 300X300mm, 400X200mm, 400X300mm, 400X400mm.
FITS 12 INCH, 16 INCH STUDS PLUS CONCRETE WALL: Wall mount TV bracket with clever design. This wall mount TV bracket fits for 12” or 16″ studs plus concrete wall typical in US homes. This TV wall mount is RoHS certified and is not for dry wall alone application.
COMPLETE RANGE OF MOTION WITH DUAL ARTICULATING SIX ARMS: Full motion TV wall mounts with +10°/-2° Tilt, +/-80° Swivel adjustments, this TV mount maximizes viewing flexibility.
This TV mount has a wide range of motion. It is all metal with plastic covers for various parts of the mount. There is a bubble level in the middle of the mount.
This mount looks and feels well built. Installation is quite easy for the average DIYer. The following are some photos of my installation and from various angles to show the possible movement of the mount. (The photos show the piece of wood that I had to first mount to my wall. My house is older and some of the walls are plaster. I mounted the piece of wood to the studs which I found out are not equally spaced so the wood is not centered):
This mount works really well and allows viewing from just about every angle in my room. It is sturdy and as shown above, the TV mounting brackets are very secure once locked in place by the 2 screws.
Here is my TV mounted. Ignore the wires since I am still working on adding my streaming boxes, etc.
What I like
- The build quality
- The sleek look
- The great range of motion
- The built-in Bubble level
- The complete assortment of hardware that is included
What I’d change
- I cannot think of anything at the moment. It does what it is supposed to do
This wall mount is well built and simply works and for the price, IMHO it is well worth it.
Where to buy: Atumtek
Source: The sample for this review was provided by Atumtek.