Last month Jackie reviewed the Tunebug Vibe speaker and seemed to like it quite a bit. Today we’re going to start a contest for their Shake helmet speaker for which we have a review in the works. This speaker works with bicycle, skateboard and snowboard helmets (sorry motorcycle guys) and turns the helmet into the speaker. If you’d like to be the lucky winner, check out the details after the jump.
1 Tunebug Shake Helmet Speaker
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
2. Then send the following tweet:
RT Win a Tunebug Shake Helmet Speaker from @thegadgeteer Full details at http://wp.me/pprwJ-cgb
3. Come back to this post and leave a comment that includes your twitter name.
4. At some point on 08/17/2010, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to accept their prize. If I do not receive an answer, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prize are gone.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. You must have a US mailing address to enter the contest. Prizes won’t be sent outside the US (sorry).
Thanks to Tunebug for sponsoring this contest!
8/16/10 Update – The winner is #10 Fred.