We use affiliate links. If you buy something through the links on this page, we may earn a commission at no cost to you. Learn more.
So, now that you’ve spent a few months now with your iPads. So let’s hear what you have to say about them!
- So is the battery life ok for you?
- So is it heavy or awkward to hold on to when you are in full couch-potato slouch?
- So does it get hot in your hands when using it for, say, more than an hour?
- So have you tried reading PDF files on it?
- So can you zoom in and out on PDF files?
- So how is it for reading other eBooks on it?
- So if you find a video on the internet that you want to download so that you can watch it later, can you do that easily?
- Likewise, if you find, say, a PDF document or other file on the internet, can you download that directly to the iPad for later viewing?
- So if a friend gave you a USB stick with a cool video or PDF file or pictures on it, how do you get those onto the iPad?
- So when you play MP3 files, does it play them in order and does it remember the last file played if you turn of the iPad and restart it later?
- So how many people have seen you with it and asked about it?
- So would you prefer to have had an Android or Windows-based operating system?