Forget delivery. Make your pizza in this little pizza box.

{ 7 comments }

cuizen-pizza-oven-1

If you have teens who eat a lot of pizza, and you’d like a cheaper way to supply all this pizza other than delivery, consider the cute little Cuizen Pizza Box Oven.  It can cook up to a 12″ pizza, and it works with either homemade or frozen pies.  You don’t have to dirty up a big pizza pan (and the big oven), just lay the pizza on the internal wipe-clean cooking tray.  There’s no pre-heating, and the pizza is done in 20-25 minutes.

This isn’t the first home pizza oven I’ve seen that has the dual heating elements and the spinning tray, but it’s certainly the cutest one.  The normal price is $59.99, but Target has the Cuizen Pizza Box Oven on sale for $47.99 for a limited time.

Posted in: Home and Kitchen, News
  • Julie Strietelmeier March 12, 2015, 8:18 am

Now I’m hungry, thanks a lot! 😉

• Andrew Baker March 12, 2015, 5:54 pm

In a board room somewhere.

John: Hey Janet we found a warehouse filled with thousands of military grade record players. What are we going to do with them?
    Janet: I’m hungry, whens lunch
    John: Focus Janet, we have 73,000 of these heavy metal record players, we need to get rid of them.
    Janet: Rumble
    John: Tell your stomach to focus too.
    Janet: Lets get Pizza
    John: Hey that’s a great idea, we add a heating element.
    Janet: Huh? *Grumble*

• Sandee Cohen March 12, 2015, 8:02 pm

Two words:

Dorm. Room.

• Janet Cloninger March 12, 2015, 8:08 pm

My daughter is in college, but I think it would work for teenagers at home, too.

• Sandee Cohen March 13, 2015, 4:40 pm

Totally for kids at home. In fact, I bet many parents of early teenagers would rather them open, close and set this than having to heat the whole oven and then forget to turn it off.

• Mark Rosengarten March 13, 2015, 5:38 am

“Boy, mom, you sure know how to rehydrate a pizza!”

• Ralph F August 25, 2015, 1:02 pm

This looks neat, but I question the clearance of the heating element over the pizza. Might be fine.

FWIW, my family and I got a Presto Pizaazz Pizza Cooker (http://amzn.to/1PwGqDn) just before Christmas a couple of years ago (gold box special; was about half price so I took a shot) and it’s probably become the most-used appliance in the kitchen by our teenagers (more so than microwave). It’s out on the counter at least a couple of times a week. Cleanup is easy (pan is non-stick and, should worse come to worse, replacement pans are $20 on Amazon as well). We cook all sorts of other not-good-for-you stuff on it (Hot Pockets, Corn Dogs, etc.) too.

Well worth the cost, IMO.