We recently posted a review of Honeywell’s Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat and now Honeywell is offering one lucky Gadgeteer reader the chance to win one of these thermostats. It’s easy to enter so click through and take your chance.
One winner will win one Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat. To find out if your home is compatible with the thermostat, visit this page: http://wifithermostat.com/Products/WiFiSmartThermostat/?s=6
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
1. Between now and 04/28/2014 11:59PM EST leave a comment on this page telling us what temperature it is today where you live.
Optional: earn one extra entry by tweeting the following:
Win a Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat from @Honeywell and The Gadgeteer! http://wp.me/p3LRkH-EHu
If you tweet, copy the link to the tweet and leave it in a 2nd comment to this post.
2. At some point on 04/29/2014, I’ll pick 1 random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to claim their prizes. If I do not receive an answer to my emails in that time period, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prizes are gone.
1. Only one entry/comment per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Gadgeteer writers, family members and close friends may not enter this contest.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for the winner not accepting their prize within 48hrs. The winner will be posted on the contest page, contest comments and will be emailed.
5. Winner must have a US or Canadian shipping address.
The winner is #134 Jae. Congrats to Jae and thank you to everyone who submitted an entry. Also thanks to Honeywell for sponsoring the contest!
The contest is now closed.