Our friends at Tokyoflash are offering two lucky Gadgeteer readers a free time piece from a selection of their unique wrist watches. You’ve seen us feature their watches here before, so you know that they tell time and turn heads. Continue reading for full contest details.
Two winners will be chosen. Each winner can pick one watch from the list below:
Kisai Kaidoku (black green or white green)
Kisai OTO (any color)
Kisai Optical Illusion (any color)
Kisai Keisan (silver yellow)
Kisai Stencil Wood (maple any color)
Kisai Spider (black black LCD or black green LCD)
Kisai Online (black natural LCD or silver natural LCD)
Kisai Maru (any color)
Kisai Adjust (any color)
Kisai Logo (black or white)
Kisai Stencil (black or white with blue, green or red LCD)
Kisai Zone (black or green LCD)
Kisai Upload (any color)
Kisai Tenmetsu (any color)
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
1. Between now and 12/03/2013 11:59PM EST leave a comment telling us about your first watch or your all time favorite watch.
2. At some point on 12/04/2013, I’ll pick 2 random winners using random.org. The winners will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to claim their prize. If I do not receive an answers to my emails in that time period, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prizes are gone.
1. Only one entry per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Anyone associated with The Gadgeteer may not enter this contest.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses.
The winners are:
#15 Ray Raddatz
Congrats to the winners and thank you to Tokyoflash for sponsoring this contest!