≡ Menu > Menu

Rinser Toothbrush has a Built in Water Fountain

20120609-090324.jpg

How do you rinse the toothpaste out of your mouth after you brush your teeth? Do you use a cup or your hand? The Rinser Toothbrush from Amron saves you a step by providing a special channel in the handle that creates a stream of water when you hold the toothbrush under the faucet. The Rinser brush won’t be available till November, but if you pre-order now, you can take advantage of a 70% savings. One brush with one replacement head is $22.

• Jhon June 9, 2012, 9:24 am

I can see it now. I’m sitting nice and calm in the living room when all of a sudden, my wife walks in to the bathroom and explodes:

“WHY ARE THE COUNTER AND FLOOR ALL WET! WHY ARE THERE SPOTS ALL OVER THE MIRROR!”

And our two kids run and hide…

• jpdanzig June 9, 2012, 12:44 pm

$22 for a manual toothbrush with a hole in it? I wouldn’t call this the Rinser — I think the Hoser is more like it, as are the privileged individuals who would fork out that kind of money for something so overpriced and unnecessary…

• Joe June 9, 2012, 5:08 pm

I am a dentist and yeah, I would never recommend this to my patients. Not discrediting ideas but I don’t see relevance to oral hygiene at all. Get a nice cup for very fraction of cost and soft brush. Just brush up brushing technique pls.

• Andrew Baker June 9, 2012, 8:23 pm

I love the “Preorder and save 70%” If you actually Preorder you must preorder 900 units to get the 70% off. Costing you just shy of $10,000 for 900 tooth bushes. But better hurry cause if you don’t send in that money NOW, those 900 brushes will run you a cool $32,000 is pocket change.

Quick Amazon Check
    1. average manual toothbrush price = $0.70
    2. 600 Dixi cups = $10.00

So Lets take JUST the prorder price of $10,000 for 900 units
    $9000 in Manual Brushes = 12,857 tooth brushes
    $1000 is Dixi cups = 60,000 Disposable Cups

You can use a fresh cup and toothbrush everday of your life for 35 years.

• KRYPTlK June 9, 2012, 8:40 pm

This looks neat and all, but how high does that stream go if the water pressure jumps up a tad? I’ll be brushing my teeth while my wife is washing clothes, the washer will kick off right about the time I place my toothbrush under the water, and the next thing I know I have water up my nose and the ceiling is wet…

• Donald Schoengold June 10, 2012, 12:07 am

Does this ridiculous and expensive make any sense to anyone?

• Andrew Baker June 10, 2012, 12:43 am

I’m thinking $.99 mass produced with a form.

• Michael June 11, 2012, 12:50 am

My dentist says not to rinse as it gives the fluoride time to work.

Michael

• Joe June 11, 2012, 1:53 am

if you brush for about 3 min, then it is enough time to be absorbed. Then you can rinse.

• Stormdrane June 11, 2012, 3:57 pm

Looks cool, but like others have mentioned, I think it’s priced too high, unless it’s gonna floss for me too…

• Bob DeLoyd June 11, 2012, 5:31 pm

ha ha ha ha ha I ain’t even going to tell you what it looks like to me! :P

• Maximus June 11, 2012, 6:21 pm