Content Nav Menu

Pimp your Tool Belt with Skinth Cases

on February 26, 2012 9:12 pm

If you have always wanted to gear up like Batman, you’re going to love these belt cases from Skinth. Skinth offers a large selection of Cordura nylon¬†sheathes that are designed to hold a variety of gear like your phone, multi-tools, flashlights, pens, notebooks, etc. In addition to quite a few color choices, there are many ways to customize your case. There are different types of clips, snaps, and straps to make the case fit your purpose. Prices start at $35 and go up to $65 for the base sheath. Have fun browsing all the pictures. I’ve already killed an hour or so doing just that.

Comments

1. 1
    anson says:

Nice find Julie!!! Some of their cases come close, but they need to expand on their line-up a little.
    my ideal belt holster would hold my EDC items:
    1: iphone (in case)
    2: flipside wallet
    3: pocket-knife
    4: pen
    5: LED flashlight

2. 2
    Julie says:

@anson I wonder if they do custom orders… Hmmmmm….

3. 3
    Uncle Jake says:

Hi Julie!

He definitely does custom orders, at least for thr EDCF members. Anson may want to contact him via e-mail.

Jake

4. 4
    Anson says:

@ uncle Jake
    Trust me, I want to email the guy… But his “contact” info is MIA from his entire webpage!
    (tho I’ve been told many times by my wife that I’m blind)

5. 5
    Julie says:

@Anson Here are my bifocals…. ;) The contact page is here: http://skinthsolutions.com/contact/

6. 6
    Ajax says:

Well, he did take custom orders but with his business blowing up I don’t know how much longer they can manage that.

I’ve got to get my future orders in before they have a 6 month backlog!

7. 7

Hi Julie!

Thanks for the great review. It’s been a wild time, no short of astounding for the demand and popularity of Skinths. As of March 1, we will be accepting very limited custom orders to keep up with the demand for regular and option-filled Skinths.

However, keep on sending those custom and ideas in. Prototype Sundays will be the place where those custom and one offs will be made.

Thank again!
    -Skinth Design Team

8. 8
    andix says:

@SS – your store still closed? I placed one order last night, no invoice as of yet. Thanks!

9. 9

I was overseas sourcing hardware and doubled up with a set build for an art gallery across the country. A little busy around these parts. Invoices will sent out this evening!