SPONSORED NEWS – In July 2021, BLUETTI firstly revealed their modular solar power station, the AC300, and their LFP battery module, the B300 which soon became popular throughout the portable solar storage industry. Now just one year later, an even more powerful successor AC500+B300S combo is going to be released on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo.
Quick Overview of BLUETTI AC500
- AC500 is 100% modular and compatible with B300 and B300S battery packs for a mind-blowing capacity of up to 18,432Wh.
- A 5,000W inverter (10,000W surge) to cover the power needs in most cases even for high-power electronics.
- Connecting with at least 2*B300S and charging via AC and PV simultaneously allows an 8,000W max input. 0-100% charging only takes 1.8~2.3 hours, significantly saving your charging time.
- Nine charging ways are available, simply choose any one as you prefer.
- Built-in advanced BMS and LFP battery to ensure higher security and longer lifespan.
- Split Phase Bonding Function, connect two AC500s to double the capacity, voltage, and power to 36,864Wh, 240V/6,000W (a Fusion Box Pro is required and sold separately).
- Monitor and control at the fingertips with BLUETTI APP. You can enjoy the latest firmware by OTA update over Wi-Fi directly.
- Weight/ Dimensions: 66.2lbs (30Kg)/ 20.5×12.8×14.1in (520×325×358mm).
Impressive Power – A Huge Leap Forward
When it comes to AC output, you will be surprised by the 5,000W continuous AC output and 10,000W surge to meet your every need. Investing in such a solar-powered monster might be the most brilliant move for creating backup power at home. It’s able to power all your household appliances without any fuss, such as dryers, refrigerators, coffee makers, and more.
Expandable Capacity – Out of Imagination
Each AC500 welcomes up to six B300s battery packs for a total capacity of 18,432Wh. Thanks to the Fusion Box Pro, you can connect two AC500s in series to boost up to a 240V/6,000W output and 36,864Wh capacity! Making it a solid power center to run your home essentials for days or weeks. With enough solar panels, you can literally realize power independence, unlimited energy supply will be available for your entire house, outdoor camping, road trip, etc.
LiFePO4 – Charge Safer, Last Longer
BLUETTI adopts a safe and reliable LiFePO4 battery for long-term durability and 3,500+ charging cycles to 80% of its original capacity. Compared to the lithium-ion battery that most power stations and power banks use in the market, the LiFePO4 battery type offers optimal performance, you can expect to live with it for over 10 years.
Multiple Charging Options – Highly Flexible, Incredibly Fast
Charging a power monster like the new AC500 doesn’t have to be time-consuming. The AC500 can be charged by AC, solar, generator, lead-acid battery, dual, or triple charging methods. Plug in the wall outlet and solar panels, and you can efficiently charge the AC500 as speedy as 1 hour with a max. 8,000W input.
Charging time for AC500 with two B300S (for reference ONLY):
- 3,000W MPPT solar charge: ≈2.5 hours
- 5,000W AC charging: ≈1.7 hours
- 8,000W AC+PV dual charging:≈ 1.2 hour
24/7 UPS – Added Peace of Mind
Given the Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) system, there’s no need to worry about losing data or hardware damage in the event of a power outage since it can automatically detect the blackout the moment it occurs and provide power as soon as 20ms that no one can even be aware of. It actually matters a lot, especially for those who live in rural areas where power failure happens now and again.
BLUETTI App – Monitor And Control at Fingertips
With the BLUETTI App, you can remotely control the AC500 power station at home at any time with just a cell phone. Making it easy and convenient to power it on and off, check the SOC (state of charge), and OTA update the firmware to the latest version from merely the palm of your hand.
The BLUETTI AC500&B300S will be soon announced on Indiegogo. Now you can subscribe to the BLUETTI newsletter to keep up with the latest information on AC500&B300S and importantly, be eligible to get an early bird price.
With over 10 years of industry experience, BLUETTI has tried to stay true to a sustainable future through green energy storage solutions for both indoor and outdoor use while delivering an exceptional eco-friendly experience for everyone and the world. BLUETTI is making its presence in 70+ countries and is trusted by millions of customers across the globe. For more information, please visit BLUETTI online at
2 thoughts on “The BLUETTI AC500 power station is hitting the shelf – an upgraded successor to help you achieve power independence”
Gadgeteer Comment Policy - Please read before commenting
Julie, why didn’t they double the 240v combiner in series of the AC500’s to 10000watts, but left it at 6000watts like the old AC300’s?
Can it be used for new home construction ?