REVIEW – At this point, all of the readers who have seen my reviews know that I just love landscape lights. I would love to be able to tell you some story behind why I grabbed the opportunity to review these Linkind Solar Pathway Lights, but one does not exist. I just love the feel of warm light around my home and rarely say no to an offer.
What is it?
The Linkind Solar Pathway Lights are warm white outdoor Solar Landscape Light that produces 200 Lumens of brightness. They are IP65 waterproof and suitable for the garden, walkway, driveway, etc.
What’s in the box
- 8 x Linkind Solar Pathway Lights
- 16 x Thinner Plastic Rods
- 8 x Large Plastic Rods
- 8 x Plastic Spikes
- 2 x Packs of Lenses
- 1 x Instruction Leaflet
Design and features
- High Bright with Unique Design: This energy-saving solar pathway lights feature a simple but elegant square head, allowing it to blend into different surroundings. The well-designed square reflecting surface enables the light to shine straight down without glare, casting sufficient brightness (Max 200lm) on the walkway.
- 2 Lighting Modes & 3 Patterns: This 3000K warm white solar light can run a Max of 6 hours in HIGH LIGHT Mode, and a Max of 12 hours in LOW LIGHT Mode on a full charge. Simply press the red button to switch the modes. 2 detachable lenses are included for you to create beautiful patterns for your yard or garden.
- IP65 Waterproof & Durable: High waterproof rating means excellent resistance against terrible weather. The sturdy stake light is made of high-strength ABS material, free from rust and deformation for prolonged use.
- Auto On/OFF & Energy Efficient: With a built-in 1200mAh lithium battery, these solar-powered path lights can last for a longer time than the low-capacity ones. Up to 20% of photoelectric conversion rate greatly shortening the charging time. Auto charging in the daytime and auto on at night.
- Flexible Height Combinations: The outdoor garden light consists of 3 detachable poles and 1 ground spike, allowing you to have 5 combinations in height. The MAX height could reach 19.02”, which is ideal for lighting up a larger area. No tools are required, easy to install by connecting the tubes within minutes.
These solar panels are made of plastic including the parts of the poles that allow you to select the height. The solar panel and on/off/select button are on the top with the panels. Underneath there is the light and the lenses. There are 2 packs of lenses that offer a choice between 2 light patterns.
These lights are simple to set up and install. The plastic lens/light shaper twists on over the light and the poles connect to each other. You have the choice of how many poles to use for the height you want up to the height that is offered.
I decided to use all of the poles provided for the maximum height possible since my choice was to use them inside of my plant/flower beds.
The following photo shows a Linkind Solar Pathway Light in the plant bed. Installation just requires you to push the assembled pole into the soil.
The following photo shows a cluster of 3 of the Linkind Solar Pathway Lights between the plants. They look beautiful.
What I like
- The ease of assemble
- The light it provides
- The solar charging
What I’d change
- After previously reviewing some other lights like these, I do wish that all manufacturers would replace the plastic poles with a type of metal that will not rust. If you have to move these lights often enough the plastic poles eventually break.
I really like the Linkind Solar Pathway Lights and especially so within my wife’s beautiful plant/flower beds that she works so hard on. The area where I have placed the lights now reminds me of warm and relaxing paths that were within the beautiful resort where I stayed while in Punta Cana. I really like these lights.