We use affiliate links. If you buy something through the links on this page, we may earn a commission at no cost to you. Learn more.
NEWS – If you’ve been eyeing up some new gear from Tom Bihn, today may be your lucky day! They just announced a massive restock this morning of bags & accessories.
The folks at Tom Bihn always listen to their customers & try to accommodate both popular items and fan requests in their restocks. Some highlights from this release include:
- The hugely popular (and well reviewed) Synik 22 and Synapse 19 backpacks are both now available, and each is offered in 12+ color combinations;
- Two new smaller backpack designs: the Paradigm and the retro-inspired Zeitgeist;
- Several shoulder bags and sling-style bags, including a couple of convertible packing organizers/slings;
- A whole assortment of bags & pouches to help you with your packing and your EDC; and
- A couple of wallet styles thrown in for good measure.
If you’ve been waiting to pick up some new Tom Bihn for yourself or those on your holiday shopping lists, now’s the time! Go check out all the restocks here.