REVIEW – Here I go again with another exciting opportunity to review another Litheli tool. This time around it is the Litheli 20V 12″ Cordless String Trimmer / Edger. Here we go!!
What is it?
The Litheli 20V Cordless String Trimmer,12-Inch Battery Powered Grass Trimmer & Wheeled Edger features an automatic line feed for grass trimming/edging. It is powered by an included 2.0Ah Battery with Charger,
What’s in the box
1 x Litheli 20V 12″ Cordless String Trimmer / Edger
1 x Battery and Battery Charger
1 x User Manual
Design and features
- 2-IN-1 Trimmer & Wheeled Edger: Litheli 20V cordless string trimmer offers grass trimming and lawn edging in 1 tool. Easily rotate the cutting head by pressing and holding the adjustment button for desired positions. An edging wheel is included.
- AUTOMATIC LINE FEED: Litheli 20V string trimmer features an automatic line feed system that allows instant line feed, requiring no extra effort.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & POWERFUL: Litheli 20V battery-powered string trimmer offers a fume-free gardening experience for an eco-friendly community. Its 4.5 lbs weight ensures fatigue-free operation for all users, especially those who need lightweight tools. Its strong motor runs at a max. of 6550 RPM for sufficiently fast trimming, and its 2.0Ah battery is reliable for Long and stable powering.
- EASY TO USE: The telescopic shaft can be adjusted from 36 to 47 inches to meet different body heights. The safety lock and the switch guarantee a safe start for users. Flower guard allows trimming in hard-to-reach places while protecting valuable vegetation.
- WARRANTY: 5-year tool warranty + 3-year battery & charger warranty
The Trimmer arrives in a few parts that just connect together. The following photos show the parts that make up this tool. The material is mostly plastic/ABS.
Once you connect the few parts together and charge the battery, you are good to go. In terms of screws, the assembly only requires 2 opposite each other that are used to attach the safety guard.
The design of the Litheli 20V 12″ Cordless String Trimmer / Edger includes a feature that allows you to adjust the length of the shaft to accommodate your height.
The following video shows the action and results from using the tool as a trimmer and an edger:
This next photo shows the edge line that I was able to make on my first try:
Overall, this trimmer/edger is a really nice tool and it performs every job it is designed for very well. It does apply some pressure on my back after a while, so taking breaks is necessary unless of course you use it as a daily tool and your muscles are used to it. I also think that some sort of strap that allows you to better support it while in use might be a good design feature. I would have preferred a larger capacity battery to be included, and fortunately for me, it uses the same battery as the Litheli lawnmower that I also own and which comes with a higher capacity battery. The automatic adjustment of the string is great and it can also be manually extended.
What I like
- The build quality
- The adjustability
- The performance
- The design and style
What I’d change
- Include a battery with more capacity
- Maybe include a shoulder strap
- Include some additional string
Once again I have encountered another Litheli tool that I absolutely love to use. The Litheli 20V 12″ Cordless String Trimmer / Edger has not only made my landscaping chores easy, but it has also saved me a lot of money. It works very well and although these types of tools can be a strain on the back at times, I just take my time and get everything done and I enjoy it. Once again another well done and two thumbs up for Litheli.