NEWS – As beautiful as Apple’s new AirPod Max headphones are, the smart case that comes with them leaves a lot to be desired. Aside from their odd looks, it doesn’t do much to protect your new expensive headphones. The folks at Waterfield have designed a case that not only will pamper your investment but looks almost as gorgeous as the headphones themselves. The new AirPods Max Shield Case looks great and has a lot of features.
- Magnetic Leather Butterfly separates headphones and puts AirPods Max into low power mode.
- Top and bottom layers of closed-cell foam protect AirPods Max and resist compression.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers help protect against the elements.
- Ultra-plush lining backed with additional soft foam prevents scratches.
- Zip-around closure with dual zipper sliders allows for in-case charging.
- The top nylon loop makes it easy to grab or to hook a carabiner.
- The Interior pocket holds a power block.
- Exterior stretch mesh back pocket for accessories.
- Front full-grain leather panel contains an easy-access pocket with a bit of depth for storing bulkier items.
The Shield Case is also large enough to accommodate the headphones while still using Apple’s smart case.
Waterfield’s AirPods Max Shield Case is available in four colors. Chocolate leather, Black leather, Blue leather, and Crimson leather. The case sells for $99 and is available for order at sfbags.com, although most color options won’t be available to ship until the end of January.