ARTICLE – Bones Reds are well-known, popular, precision-skate bearings. It doesn’t matter if you’re a skateboard commuter, a skatepark regular or you’re working on tricks in your driveway, high-quality bearings are a must.
My teenager is a skateboarder and says that for less $20 it’s well worth upgrading your bearings —almost certainly better than just using whatever comes with your board. He says his Reds make his board ride significantly smoother, longer and faster.
What’s in the box?
- Set of 8 bearings
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High-speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials, and lubricant
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 ounces
From the reviews, it’s clear why Bones Reds are so well known in the skateboarding community: An 8-pack of bearings gets 5/5 stars (377 reviews) on the Bones web site, and 4.6/5 stars on Amazon (1,333 reviews).
Price: $16-$19 for an 8-pack