NEWS – Earlier this week Waterfield Designs introduced their latest bag, the Sutter Sling Pouch. If that sounds a little familiar, that’s because Smythe reviewed the Sutter Tech Sling earlier this year.
Although the Sutter Sling Pouch shares a similar design aesthetic with the Tech Sling, the Sling Pouch has been designed as a minimalist crossbody bag that can be used just to carry the essentials.
Made in San Francisco, CA, this wearable pouch is available in tan waxed canvas with chocolate leather accents or black ballistic nylon with black leather accents. The WaterField Designs Sutter Sling Pouch also features:
- Angled strap attachment creates a clean look and keeps bag flat against the back or chest.
- Quick-adjust metal cam lock easily tightens/loosens the strap.
- Front, ultra-soft-lined pocket is ideal for smartphones and other quick-access items.
- Two interior, open-topped pockets store small items.
- Key fob facilitates convenient key retrieval.
- Gold, rip-stop liner lights up the interior, so contents are easy to locate.
- Back panel is padded with firm, closed-cell foam that is lined with moisture-wicking mesh, providing extra cushioning for the back or chest and for pouch contents.
- YKK water-repellent zippers keep contents secure.
You can pre-order the Sutter Sling Pouch for $119 and it will start shipping on 3/8/19 so the wait is very short. Visit WaterField Designs at sfbags.com for all the details.